: Help please New guy needs help

Sincityv
05-25-12, 08:41 PM
Hello every one ive been reading this forum for a while just never posted anything just read... Now im in need of help not sure this is the right section to post on but ill try anyways.so my gf drove my car (i know big mistake right:thepan:) and she ripped my splitter with a bit of research i found the part number -25882978 gm part
so the splitter is a 3 piece is there a way for just buy one piece since thats all that broke ??
just got my v had it for 2 months 1st some one backed into to it at target now this is it cursed

nynd
05-25-12, 09:11 PM
If you search the site, I think Lindsay Cadillac has offered them at a good price to other members and yes, I think it comes as a kit for all three pieces.

Found the post: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-cadillac-cts-v-performance-mods/243768-front-spoiler-broken-help.html

nsaness
05-25-12, 09:20 PM
Mark at Lindsey is the man to call! Great prices, and he can find parts by verbal description. Great guy, very patient and helpful. Winter snow has wrecked mine twice. I install all 3 new pieces, so the new piece does not stick out from the faded pieces. It is a very easy install.

smackdownCTSV
05-25-12, 11:03 PM
It comes in a 3 piece set. So far the best price is on rockauto for ~$90 shipped. You can try selling the other 2 pieces on here.

GM-4-LIFE
05-26-12, 01:45 AM
Which side ripped?

SoCalCTSV
05-26-12, 02:01 AM
I smell a rat. I think you're blaming her for something you did!

Sincityv
05-26-12, 02:13 AM
Cts-v twin the passenger side tore took all the damage the other pieces are as good as new .Saying that I'd rather not buy the whole kit does any one have one
avil here??

thebigjimsho
05-26-12, 12:03 PM
Mark at Lindsey is the man to call! Great prices, and he can find parts by verbal description. Great guy, very patient and helpful. Winter snow has wrecked mine twice. I install all 3 new pieces, so the new piece does not stick out from the faded pieces. It is a very easy install.

Luke.