: Proper Credit...both good and bad

mrk4543
05-22-12, 08:38 AM
I am a firm believer that if you receive good service from a Dealer, they should receive proper credit....by being specifically named in the posting. Conversely, when really questionable or bad service is received, they should be named also.

That is the only proper way to make a specific point and to get the Dealer the accolades deserved, and the new business that might go along with that, or make Cadillac aware of the poor performers in their family.

Martin Kaufman

smackdownCTSV
05-22-12, 09:13 AM
That and "reporting" them to customer service. At least a couple times.

mrk4543
05-22-12, 09:20 AM
One would presume that 'customer service', since they allegedly monitor this forum, would automatically pick up on the good, the bad and the truly ugly and do what needs to be done. Am I an optimist or what?

Martin Kaufman

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-22-12, 02:53 PM
Thank you for your opinion, Martin! I appreciate the feedback and wanted to clarify a little bit on my role as a Customer Service representative on this forum. If I see a post where a concern is expressed, I do hop on the thread to offer assistance and gather details like dealership information for my official documentation purposes. And I naturally require customer consent before officially documenting their concern or following up with their dealership. Sometimes instead of me finding the issue on a thread, a customer will contact me or our Customer Assistance Center directly to help assist with a concern, as smackdownCTSV suggested.

And if ever you see a thread that warrants my attention, please don't hesitate to send me a private message or email alerting me to the thread's URL!

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

SoCal_V
05-22-12, 03:05 PM
I do my best not to post about my local dealership/service department. So far they have proven incompetent and clueless, which is an unfortunate but regular experience w/GM service over 5 GM vehicles I've owned.

SoonerSpeedFreak
05-22-12, 06:06 PM
Pretty much in agreement with all. But no one calls in to say good things abouth there service. I guess it is just exspected. So everyone try to share good news at time's and definatly let the tech, service manager, and even customer service know when they have done a great job. I actully know some tech's and they hate to see vett/caddie owners come in because most can't be made happy.
This comment comes from a guy who never takes his car's to any dealer and less it's life and death warranty work! lol

RippyPartsDept
05-22-12, 06:20 PM
similar thread in the escalade forum
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-2007/258487-dealerships-good-bad.html