: small vibration at take off or Idle

keithsm2
05-21-12, 12:21 PM
Im getting what sounds like the B&B exhaust touching the frame vibration at take off or low RPM...
I checked and installation looks good...no touching even when trying to shake it around....what i did find
is the small part that goes around the exhaust tips is kind of loose and flimsy on the right side......( this is immediatly around the exhaust tips..has chrome strip and then a few inches of painted plastic)..... took it to the dealer and they stuffed some "body padding" in there ....

Its better...but i still noticed it again this moring......i also noticed a few coupes at the dealer with same issue......I assume this only pertains to coupes....

anyone else have this or fix for it??

seems bracket is loose or missing....

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-22-12, 09:34 AM
Very sorry to hear that, keithsm2! Are you planning to notify the dealership about your body padding concerns? I would recommend alerting them so they can attempt to resolve the concern for you, and please feel free to contact me anytime via private message with the last eight digits of your VIN if you'd like me to research your Cadillac on your behalf (for recalls, etc.). I'm sure the community will be responding with helpful feedback shortly, if you prefer the Do-It-Yourself method!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

baabootoo
05-22-12, 09:11 PM
If you're using the center support, that's it. The design of those pieces isn't the best. i left mine off and no vibration. It doesn't need it anyway.