: Order Tracking

STSgirl
11-27-04, 03:28 PM
I now have an "order number" for my 1SG... although it's more like just a few letters. I was wondering if there's any way to track it or view it's progress. Anyone know anything? :hmm: :tongue2:

msheri01
11-29-04, 09:25 AM
You were just given the order number? Were you not given a copy of the order when it was placed? Post the number and I will see what I can tell you.

STSgirl
11-29-04, 12:05 PM
You were just given the order number? Were you not given a copy of the order when it was placed? Post the number and I will see what I can tell you.

I don't have a copy of the order itself. I got a call from the dealership last week that said my order was finally accepted and gave me the following as an order number: HRTPOR

Thank you :worship: for any help or info you can pass on to me.

msheri01
11-30-04, 04:49 PM
The car is ordered as a retail sold order. It does have your information listed. The vehicle is not scheduled for production, but the order is now available for build selection. The order date is October 21, 2004 and the last change was on November the 25th. If the time frame you cited previously is accurate, it appears your dealer did not built a deep order bank when it was first possible to order these. The earlier the order was entered, the higher up the list it is when the computer starts looking to fill production capacity. We are still waiting for some of our August orders. Hope it helps.

STSgirl
11-30-04, 07:07 PM
The car is ordered as a retail sold order. It does have your information listed. The vehicle is not scheduled for production, but the order is now available for build selection. The order date is October 21, 2004 and the last change was on November the 25th. If the time frame you cited previously is accurate, it appears your dealer did not built a deep order bank when it was first possible to order these. The earlier the order was entered, the higher up the list it is when the computer starts looking to fill production capacity. We are still waiting for some of our August orders. Hope it helps.

First of all, THANK YOU for the info!! You are AWESOME!! :worship: :cheers:
This info completely backs up what I've been told by the dealership, which eases my nerves a LOT. My order was "held up" due to the wait on the Adaptive Cruise. Then on 11/25, ACC was added back in and the order was submitted.
I am SO relieved to have this info. At least, maybe I'll have this car in March :rolleyes2 .
If you don't mind, in a couple weeks, can I contact you again for another update??

msheri01
12-03-04, 09:03 AM
I mailed a copy of the order to the address on the order. Hope it did not offend.

STSgirl
12-04-04, 05:25 PM
I mailed a copy of the order to the address on the order. Hope it did not offend.

No offense at all. Thanx for the mailing, we got it today. :thumbsup: