: Looking for bench seats and info

Karens1818
05-19-12, 03:03 PM
Hi I have a 2007 Black Escalade with captains chairs. We could use bench seats instead, in ebony. Reason being, I need the third seat in the second row as there is NO trunk space whatsoever with the third row being used. Seriously considered trading for ESV because of this, but I don't want to lose money since we just bought this. Please let me know if you are interested in trading me your ebony bench seats for my ebony captains chairs. Also, is the trunk accessible from inside with bench seats? Ie, do they fold? Complicating matters is that I have two child car seats in the second row....
We are in NJ.
Thanks!

cadmanchris
05-19-12, 09:03 PM
Yes the 2nd row bench does fold just like the captains chairs. Where in NJ are you? I will check at work at Gold Coast.

Karens1818
05-19-12, 11:04 PM
Marlboro. I know Gold Coast well, we almost bought there. Thanks!

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-21-12, 10:21 AM
Glad cadmanchris is helping you, Karens1818! I'm looking forward to hearing how your search goes, and please feel free to contact me anytime via PM or email (Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com) if you'd like any further assistance.

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

Karens1818
05-22-12, 11:14 AM
Yes the 2nd row bench does fold just like the captains chairs. Where in NJ are you? I will check at work at Gold Coast.

Chris, my husband will be at Gold Coast shortly for service. Alan Schwartz. He will be in customer lounge, grey shirt/black pants. If you can, please stop by to discuss with him? Or should he come see you? Thanks...

cadmanchris
05-22-12, 12:37 PM
I met and spoke to your husband. Thanks Karen.

Karens1818
05-22-12, 12:39 PM
Yup, he told me, thank you!