: Getting ready for V # 2.

taken
05-17-12, 07:48 PM
So, this past winter we traded the V. Needed a new truck to pull our 5th wheel so we traded the V and my old truck towards a new one. Anyways, had a loss in the family a few weeks ago and all sadness aside, we are now financially in a position to get back into a V. Looked all over at every dealer within 100 miles and everything is black and auto. Since I am very particular, I am going to order this time around. (Unless someone can point me to this exact car already built.) Silver sedan, manual, roof, wood, polished rims, and Recaros. My question is on the ordering part. Is there a dead time when orders can't be placed? I was thinking of ordering in a month or so. Any advice on order times, order bank window's, etc., I would really appreciate it!

LV_V
05-17-12, 08:44 PM
'13 orders will be delivered in August at the earliest I was told, regardless of how soon you order.

Vwagon2012
05-17-12, 08:49 PM
Don't know? Ordered my 2012 wagon on Sept 8, 2011 picked it up Nov. 11, 2011 Also 0% for 3 years. Used Truecar on web to get price. Hope this helps. Good Luck

taken
05-17-12, 09:22 PM
Thanks guys. August would be perfect. Haven't heard of truecar. Will check them out. So, anything new for 13? I haven't been on here since I traded my 10 in Jan and I'm sure I missed a lot.

LV_V
05-17-12, 09:35 PM
Only notable change is front 2-piece rotors.

taken
05-17-12, 10:58 PM
Only notable change is front 2-piece rotors.

So, will I be kicking myself not waiting for a 14?

GM-4-LIFE
05-18-12, 12:39 AM
No real changes except the two piece rotors. I can live without that. You can't order a 2012 at this point, but I believe 2013 ordering has opened up. You may want to get your order in for a 2013 in ASAP so you can see the car by August.

Give James Quinn at Les Stanford a call. Nobody gets cars built faster than him, but being that they won't be building 2013s until the beginning or middle of July makes it a bit more difficult to get cars built in an expedited manner. At any rate, his pricing and customer service can't be beat.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-18-12, 11:23 AM
Hi taken,

I'm sorry for your loss. If you need additional help in your search for a new V, please feel free to send me a private message anytime. In addition to the 2-piece rotors, the 2013 models have an oil level sensor on V6 engines (3.0L and 3.6L). I can provide general production dates if you'd like them, but for specific ordering information, it's recommended that you consult with the dealership for up-to-date info!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service