: Saw an ATS on the road tonight...

gohawks63
05-15-12, 07:34 PM
Going down 6 mile road in Northville, for you Michiganders. It was going in the opposite direction so I couldn't see if it had M plates.

rand49er
05-15-12, 08:33 PM
No doubt it had M plates.

Geez, that's only a few miles from me.

blkcaddy
05-16-12, 02:10 AM
I seen a black one about a month and half ago in late march at a stop light in my neighborhood. I didn't know what kind of car it was because I didn't even know what a Cadillac ats was at the time! I just looked at it and was like wow that is a really nice car! It was at the cross light so I could see the driver side profile of the car. I even thought about making the turn and following it but I thought no I'll see another one....because I didn't know they weren't out yet! When his light turned green it passed in front of me and I seen the Cadillac crest and those signatures Cadillac taillights! It had the 18" wheels too. Oh man it was love at first sight. Car looks amazing in person. It's gonna be a head turner. Btw I live in southern California.

cooncat
06-17-12, 05:55 PM
Cadillac provided our 2012 Cadillac/LaSalle Club Grand National with a red ATS. We were able to have good luck at it. It is a beautiful car. It looks big, but in actuality, it's the same size as the BMW 3 series, but with much more class.

ddawson
06-17-12, 06:01 PM
Cadillac provided our 2012 Cadillac/LaSalle Club Grand National with a red ATS. We were able to have good luck at it. It is a beautiful car. It looks big, but in actuality, it's the same size as the BMW 3 series, but with much more class.
Did it have the black and red interior? Was it gorgeous?

Jesda
06-23-12, 11:59 PM

That's awesome :thumbsup: