: NEW Group Buy - S2T Paddle Shifters

CTS-Vz
05-15-12, 03:59 PM
We need 10 people to make it official. Who's in?!

Vz

Stillborn
05-15-12, 05:43 PM
#2 i'm in...

S2TPerformance
05-15-12, 06:43 PM

Vz

Hello CTS-Vz,

Thank you for your Post and Thank you for initiating the next S2T Performance Cadillac Paddle Shifter Group-Buy.

Once we have a minimum of 10 confirmed participants, we can officially start the Group-Buy and begin taking individual Orders.

The special Group-Buy Pricing will be set at $195.95 plus shipping.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us directly at sales@s2tpp.com .

We sincerely appreciate your Support and Thank you for your consideration!

rbanshee1
05-15-12, 08:38 PM

Vz

Set of the grooved black pls.

hulksdaddy
05-15-12, 09:02 PM
Great product folks, love mine!

NAX-121
05-15-12, 10:07 PM
Im in also.:highfive:#4 Just let me know what we will need to do. Looking for the black grooved also plz.

tbauer
05-16-12, 04:29 AM
#5 Im in also. Still havent decided on color yet. Radiant silver with light titanium so either will look good. Any opinions from the guys that have them?

Gordy Petrovski
05-16-12, 08:19 AM
#6 yes plz

EVIL_C5
05-16-12, 09:37 AM

Black Grooved

Mhaynes772
05-16-12, 10:42 AM
#8 Black Groved

quikag
05-16-12, 10:49 AM
This seems interesting..

Mhaynes772
05-16-12, 03:15 PM
Come on peeps, 2 more people!

CTS-Vz
05-16-12, 04:10 PM
Roskopeeko1 said they were in on the other post...doesn't have PM though.

Bueller? :)

Junkie414
05-17-12, 01:26 AM
I'm in for a set of black ones

CTS-Vz
05-17-12, 08:20 AM
Only need one more!

CTS-Vz - grooved black

RudyR1999
05-17-12, 10:35 AM
Grooved black. Money is ready to be sent.

-Rudy

Mhaynes772
05-17-12, 11:48 AM
Okay we got 10. Let me know what I need to do next.

S2TPerformance
05-17-12, 12:19 PM
Ladies and Gentleman,

We are thrilled to be able to offer another Group-Buy for the Cadillac Forums community. We will setup a special page on our website with the details regarding this Group Buy.

When it is ready we will post the link in this thread so we can begin accepting your individual Group-Buy orders.

As always, we Thank You for your Support and Consideration!

bbang
05-17-12, 06:43 PM
I am in too!!!! Black grooved please

S2TPerformance
05-17-12, 08:54 PM
To begin, we would like to express our Greetings to all forum members.

S2T Performance Products is proud to offer another Cadillac Forums Group-Buy for our Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters.

This limited time Group-Buy pricing will be $195.95 plus shipping per set of Cadillac Paddle Shifters which represents a significant savings from the regular $225.95 retail pricing.

The Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Paddle shifter features:
-Expertly designed using Solidworks CAD software
-6061 T-6 Aluminum construction
-Fully CNC machined
-Professionally finished
-Anodized (Black or Clear Silver)
-CNC Machined with a plus (+) and minus (-) symbols and our logo

For this Group-Buy we will be offering both the popular and highly recommended ‘Grooved’ Style and the limited special ‘Flat’ Style Cadillac Paddle Shifters in both Silver and Black Anodized Finishes. Please note that the ‘Flat’ Style Paddle Shifters will only be available until supplies last.

We will begin accepting Individual Group-Buy Orders on May 18th,2012. The Group-Buy will remain open for Orders through Monday June 18th,2012.

In an effort to be fair to our online Customers and to facilitate our Distributors and due to the tremendous popularity and daily sales of our Cadillac Paddle Shifters, all Group-Buy Orders at this lower price-point will begin shipping on Monday June 11th, 2012.

To Order your Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Group-Buy S2T Performance Paddle Shifters please visit our link here:
http://www.s2tpp.com/GroupBuy.html

Thank you for your consideration and we appreciate your interest!

Mhaynes772
05-17-12, 10:35 PM
Im going to back out then. I don't want to wait 4 weeks for them so I'll pay the extra $30 to go ahead and get them.

S2TPerformance
05-17-12, 11:06 PM
Im going to back out then. I don't want to wait 4 weeks for them so I'll pay the extra $30 to go ahead and get them.

Hello Mhaynes,

Thank you for your Post!

If the wait is too long, then of course, you do have the option of ordering your new Paddle Shifters now. However, we will begin shipping the Group-Buy orders on June 11th. You are more than welcome to place your order as late as the 10th to have your order shipped the next day and still receive the savings from the Group-Buy.

The choice is yours on how early you wish to receive your new Paddle Shifters and we are more than happy to process your desired request.

Thanks again,

Stillborn
05-18-12, 12:16 AM
the wait is a little much no? can't you validate members in the group buy and just discount accordingly?

Life@60
05-18-12, 12:42 AM
I know I am a little slow at this but what does $225.00 buy other then extend the paddles.

RudyR1999
05-18-12, 11:38 AM
To begin, we would like to express our Greetings to all forum members.

S2T Performance Products is proud to offer another Cadillac Forums Group-Buy for our Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters.

This limited time Group-Buy pricing will be $195.95 plus shipping per set of Cadillac Paddle Shifters which represents a significant savings from the regular $225.95 retail pricing.

The Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Paddle shifter features:
-Expertly designed using Solidworks CAD software
-6061 T-6 Aluminum construction
-Fully CNC machined
-Professionally finished
-Anodized (Black or Clear Silver)
-CNC Machined with a plus (+) and minus (-) symbols and our logo

For this Group-Buy we will be offering both the popular and highly recommended ‘Grooved’ Style and the limited special ‘Flat’ Style Cadillac Paddle Shifters in both Silver and Black Anodized Finishes. Please note that the ‘Flat’ Style Paddle Shifters will only be available until supplies last.

We will begin accepting Individual Group-Buy Orders on May 18th,2012. The Group-Buy will remain open for Orders through Monday June 18th,2012.

In an effort to be fair to our online Customers and to facilitate our Distributors and due to the tremendous popularity and daily sales of our Cadillac Paddle Shifters, all Group-Buy Orders at this lower price-point will begin shipping on Monday June 11th, 2012.

To Order your Cadillac CTS/CTS-V Group-Buy S2T Performance Paddle Shifters please visit our link here:

Thank you for your consideration and we appreciate your interest!

I would like to use a corporate FedEx account for shipping. Is this possible? If so, can you credit back shipping, Order Number: 0945-4724-5333-9367.

Thanks,
-Rudy

S2TPerformance
05-18-12, 11:55 AM
the wait is a little much no? can't you validate members in the group buy and just discount accordingly?

Hello Stillborn,

Thank you for your Post!

S2T Performance Group-Buys have always been organized similar to the current Cadillac Forums offering. However, we are flexible and we can re-visit your suggestion for future Group-Buys.

Thanks again,

----------

I know I am a little slow at this but what does $225.00 buy other then extend the paddles.

Hello Life@60,

Thank you for your Post!

You’re not slow. The S2T Performance CTS/CTS-V Paddle Shifters replace the OEM plastic shifter buttons and give you a much larger contact area in which to engage shifts.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/ShoeiIto/S2TCTS010.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/ShoeiIto/S2TCTS009.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/ShoeiIto/S2TCTS012.jpg

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/ShoeiIto/S2TCTS013.jpg

Thanks again,

----------

I would like to use a corporate FedEx account for shipping. Is this possible? If so, can you credit back shipping, Order Number: 0945-4724-5333-9367.

Thanks,
-Rudy

Hello RudyR1999,

Thank you for your Post!

Please send us an email at sales@s2tpp.com and we will solve your shipping issue.

Thanks again,

King335i
05-18-12, 01:57 PM
If anyone here is on the fence about whether to purchase these paddle shifters, you can stop wasting your time. BUY THEM! They totally changed the driving experience for me, I love my S2T shifters!

rbanshee1
05-18-12, 04:53 PM
If anyone here is on the fence about whether to purchase these paddle shifters, you can stop wasting your time. BUY THEM! They totally changed the driving experience for me, I love my S2T shifters!

Just ordered mine

tbauer
06-05-12, 10:23 AM
Just a reminder about the group buy that is available and some more info from S2TPP. This is an email I received from S2TPP regarding the previous version of paddle shifters versus the new verson.

"Thank you for your interest in our Product!

The current V1 Cadillac Paddle Shifters come with the mylar tape already installed and they really function beautifully. We have hundreds of happy Cadillac/Camaro Paddle Shifter customers which include New Car Dealerships.

However, we will be shipping the V2 Cadillac Paddle Shifters for the current Group-Buy.

The V2 Cadillac Paddle Shifters feature a re-designed contact point for perfect operation, re-designed hinge pins to assist in the installation, motion, and function of the Paddle Shifters and CNC machined plus and minus symbol and S2T logo.

We are confident that you will be very happy with the V2 Cadillac Paddle Shifters.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, comment, or concerns.

Thanks again,

Michael bello
S2T Performance Products"

Purple87SS
06-10-12, 11:10 PM
Just ordered. Hoping to have them shipped asap and installed in the car. Thanks!

venomns
06-11-12, 02:46 AM
Same here. Can't wait to install it!!

Airfoto
06-11-12, 03:05 PM
I'll take a set.

Purple87SS
06-11-12, 08:19 PM
Everyone get the email that they won't be shipping the second gen paddle shifters for another 2 weeks? C' mon S2T, you waited until the day before you we're supposed to ship out the group buy participats orders to notify us by email with no post on the forums. SMH. Just kind of disappointed I guess.:helpless:

tbauer
06-11-12, 11:22 PM
I feel the same I was really looking forward to getting them soon. But oh well Im still excited after talking with a few other members and how much they enjoy theirs.

Junkie414
06-12-12, 12:42 PM
I never got the email but sent in PP when the group buy was first announced

S2TPerformance
06-12-12, 01:14 PM
Everyone get the email that they won't be shipping the second gen paddle shifters for another 2 weeks? C' mon S2T, you waited until the day before you we're supposed to ship out the group buy participats orders to notify us by email with no post on the forums. SMH. Just kind of disappointed I guess.:helpless:

Hello Purple87SS,

Thank you for your Post.

We sincerely apologize for the delay and for the late notification.

Please understand that we always attempt to notify customers first via email regarding any order information before we make any posts on the online forums.

Kind regards,

S2TPerformance
06-12-12, 01:16 PM
I never got the email but sent in PP when the group buy was first announced

Hello Junkie414,

Thank you for your Post.

I apologize if you haven't received any notification regarding this delay.

If you have any questions or, concerns regarding your Order please feel free to contact us directly at sales@s2tpp.com

Thanks again,

LukeAnakin
06-16-12, 06:20 PM
I am still loving these Paddles and I can assure everyone that they are worth the wait!

People that ride in my car are always complimenting on the appearance of the Paddle Shifters and are not even aware that these Vehicles even came with them in the first place. Everyone thinks that they are OEM.

Guys, you are going to love 'em...

LA

lmurtha1
06-17-12, 06:43 PM
Im in! can i get black anodized flat styLe? ORDER EM UP!

S2TPerformance
06-18-12, 12:18 PM
Im in! can i get black anodized flat styLe? ORDER EM UP!

Hello Imurtha1,

Thank you for your Post!

Absolutely!
If you haven't already placed your Order please visit the Group-Buy page on our Website:

If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us directly at sales@s2tpp.com.

Thanks again,

S2TPerformance
06-26-12, 12:19 PM
We are pleased to announce that all Group-Buy Orders have been shipped.

In addition, we would like to express our Thanks to everyone for their purchase and participation in this most recent Cadillac Forums Group-Buy.

We have decided to extend the Group-Buy and keep it open for Orders until June 30th, 2012.

Thanks again,

Purple87SS
06-26-12, 01:00 PM
Got the email with the tracking number. Looking forward to installing them asap.

Pphilthy
06-27-12, 06:22 PM
Placed my order today...

S2TPerformance
06-28-12, 04:17 PM
Placed my order today...

Hello Pphilthy,

Thank you for your Order and Post!

Your new Paddle Shifters are on their way!

We look forward to your Review and Feedback!

Thanks again,

CTS-Vz
06-28-12, 10:00 PM
Got the paddles today! Easy install took 5 minutes. Really happy with crisp "click" when shifting same as the stock buttons. Was nervous they might feel squishy. Thanks again, S2T

Stillborn
06-28-12, 11:04 PM
you may want to get the grooved set. you'll understand why once you fire off a few gear changes. the grooved give you a much better feel and finger placement. even Helen Keller would agree grooved is the way to go. dont say i didn't try to help you. (those that want to buy the flat units) ;)