: V Price Help

Maxniman
05-15-12, 02:56 PM
As the model year ends what % off MSRP shoud I be looking for on a 2012 V Coupe. This is on the dealers lot with sticker of $72XXX. In this area the standard discount is ~5%. The dealer emailed me when this came in because it has all the options I want and no sunroof, which I preferred.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-15-12, 05:21 PM
Hi Maxniman,

In case you haven't already explored these options, I wanted to let you know kbb.com and Edmunds.com can be very helpful resources for this! (GM neither maintains nor endorses these sites, however, and will not be responsible for their contents.)

Glad you're thinking about a V! I'm always available via private message if you have any additional questions!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

V Wagon
05-15-12, 05:31 PM
Right now incentives aren't really very big. 0.9% financing along with $1000 cash back. As far as that end goes they are always going to be set numbers, not a percentage off of the car. Outside of those it is just up to what the dealer is willing to do.

I watched the incentives pretty closely from July to October when I bought mine last year. They ranged from $3000 cash back with no financing rate, to 0% financing and no cash back. I think about the best thing I saw was 0% financing along with $2500 cash back. The incentives were the best in July over the period I watched for.

Maxniman
05-15-12, 06:46 PM
Right now incentives aren't really very big. 0.9% financing along with $1000 cash back. As far as that end goes they are always going to be set numbers, not a percentage off of the car. Outside of those it is just up to what the dealer is willing to do.

I watched the incentives pretty closely from July to October when I bought mine last year. They ranged from $3000 cash back with no financing rate, to 0% financing and no cash back. I think about the best thing I saw was 0% financing along with $2500 cash back. The incentives were the best in July over the period I watched for.

thanks for the info, this late in the model year I can always wait and see what the new July incentives are.I can always order a 2013 at GM Preferred if there is nothing in inventory I want

Vwagon2012
05-15-12, 08:43 PM
Went to TRUECAR to get best price. Ordered my 2012 wagon Sept 8, 2011 picked it up Nov 11, 2011 I was able to get 0% for 36 months. Good Luck

Maxniman
05-15-12, 09:14 PM
Went to TRUECAR to get best price. Ordered my 2012 wagon Sept 8, 2011 picked it up Nov 11, 2011 I was able to get 0% for 36 months. Good Luck

the initial offer is already lower than the TRUECAR listed price

FLTRI
05-16-12, 05:24 PM
I paid invoice with 0% for 60 months last September for a 2011. If you can wait that long, there are usually great discounts around Labor Day...