Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Finally got one!

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  D3l7a3ch0 
#1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Rim

After a few months of searching, i've got a V1 of my very own.

Black-on-tan, completely stock except for tint, paint is in great shape, interior's in great shape, no weird noises or clunks or rattles. The only issue with the car is that it doesn't have a map nav disc, but that's easily fixable.

Brought it home from Springfield, Illinois this past Sunday and have been enjoying it ever since.

And wow... the shifter on this car sucks. PISNUOFF will be getting a message from me soon.

See less See more
#12 ·
I was honestly looking at every color -- whatever was the right price and condition, I would pull the trigger on. Platinum V's look best during the day, black ones look best at night ;)

Nice, are you from Cincy or Michigan?

I actually seem to recall another user on this forum "Enginerd" from Cincinnati...
Moved to Detroit a couple of years ago for work, but my heart's still in Cincinnati. I loves me some Cincy-style chili!

'06 or '07? Miles?

Looks great, Joel! Now, you have to show up at one our meets. We're trying for once a month. Here's one possibility: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/260019-detroit-grand-prix-june-1-3-a.html

A
lso, I've suggested June 23rd at the Silver Dome for an autocross event put on by the Detroit Region of SCCA. Response has been tepid so far, though.
Thanks, Randy! Looking forward to coming out with you all.

It's an '06 with 44600 miles on it... had to make the trip to Springfield and back to take a look at it, then pick it up, but it's definitely been worth it!

Nice ride. Welcome
Thanks! This forum's already been really helpful during my search... there's a wealth of info here.

Very nice and congrats!

Funny that you just bought that V in Springfield, Il....and I'm getting married there in a few weeks....

Enjoy your V!
Dude, I'm getting married in a few weeks too - Congrats! I'll be Hilton Head Island, SC (the V is going on a road trip!!!)
Congrats to you both! 2012's a great year for weddings... my date is in late September.

CONGRATS! No doubt.....

I'll be shipping the V to San Francisco next month after a few more 'Ring trips....before moving on outta Germany and headed to Sacramento!
Safe travels! I'm wanting to hit up the 'Ring during my honeymoon this year... we'll see if the new wife would like to go with me...

Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum! After the shifter you should lower that beast.
Shifter is definitely first, but i'm not sure if I want to lower it with 18's, or keep it stock height with 19's... i'm particular with ride height :)

Congrats! Looks great...I work in Birminham in case you see me buzzing around.
Come to think of it, I saw a black V parked near Morganroth & Morganroth the other day... maybe it was you?

#5 ·
#10 ·
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum! After the shifter you should lower that beast.

#11 ·
Congrats! Looks great...I work in Birminham in case you see me buzzing around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.