: Daytime running lights?

glitterjunkie
05-14-12, 09:28 PM
My mother has a 2007 Escalade, one of her running lights is out. I went to Pep Boys to get a new bulb, but after looking in the computer myself, then asking staff for help, there is no daytime running light listed for the Escalade. Are the called someone else? Or could someone tell me what bulb she needs?

Thanks!

the cadillac man
05-14-12, 09:51 PM
My mother has a 2007 Escalade, one of her running lights is out. I went to Pep Boys to get a new bulb, but after looking in the computer myself, then asking staff for help, there is no daytime running light listed for the Escalade. Are the called someone else? Or could someone tell me what bulb she needs?

Thanks!

You are in the wrong section this one is for the 06 and older escalades but most of the time it is a standred size bulb like a 3156 or 3157.
P.s. it should be listed in the owner's Manuel.

glitterjunkie
05-14-12, 10:00 PM
ooops! thanks!

the cadillac man
05-15-12, 01:19 AM
Glad to help

felixgun
05-23-12, 07:39 AM
You are in the wrong section this one is for the 06 and older escalades but most of the time it is a standred size bulb like a 3156 or 3157.
P.s. it should be listed in the owner's Manuel.

Actually he is in the right section... this is the 07+ section.

----------

Thanks!

I replaced the DRL's in my headlamp assembly with LED's and the bulbs are Type 194. Hope that helps bud.

hcvone
05-23-12, 07:59 AM
The DRL bulb is a #5201