: Highlight of my day - saw a white V-wagon in the wild

94danstang
05-12-12, 09:44 PM
Had a surprise today - got to see a white V-Wagon in the wild today. First time I have seen one around town. Pictures don't really do that car justice - they are much cooler in person. This might be old hat for some of you, but I very rarely get to see a V, let alone a wagon. And no - I am not an owner - but hope to be one soon. So anyway - just thought I would pass this along in case the owner frequented this site - nice looking ride!

DAN

BTW - this was in Canton GA.

thebigjimsho
05-12-12, 10:37 PM
We had a dannystang around here years ago. We called him fannystang...

TriTexan
05-12-12, 11:09 PM
Had a surprise today - got to see a white V-Wagon in the wild today. First time I have seen one around town. Pictures don't really do that car justice - they are much cooler in person. This might be old hat for some of you, but I very rarely get to see a V, let alone a wagon. And no - I am not an owner - but hope to be one soon. So anyway - just thought I would pass this along in case the owner frequented this site - nice looking ride!

DAN

BTW - this was in Canton GA.

Good stuff! I've recently picked up a 2012 Thunder Gray V Wagon - I don't know how many there are in Houston, I would guess just a few (there's always the Hennessey Hammer Wagon). The dealer said the white ones were for "old people" but I think they look rockin'! Especially with the black wheels, dark tint, and black grill configuration - and I fall into the "over 40" category so I don't think it's just young people that enjoy the white look. My wagon is pretty standard - no roof, standard grill, silver wheels but I really like the sedate look of it. The roominess and sportiness are impossible to beat.

Keep up your quest for a V - you won't regret it.

Big Jim - what the heck?

thebigjimsho
05-12-12, 11:14 PM
What do they heck?

TriTexan
05-12-12, 11:33 PM
What do they heck?
...fixed.

ekyub
05-13-12, 12:23 AM
I live in Houston and saw a white V wagon downtown Friday after work. I made an abrupt U turn to stalk and hopefully give a thumbs up but traffic wasn't playing nice. I love V wagons in any color.

buddyg
05-13-12, 12:35 AM
Never seen another V in my area much less a V Wagon