Cadillac Owners Forum banner

V Meet - Seperate Thread Idea

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  CTSV_510 
#1 ·
Idea: I think we should have a separate section for V "meets / get-togethers"
There are times I would be willing to make a longer road trip to a further away meet.
General , Performance , Meet-N-Greets, Appearance Mods , Classifieds

Just an idea, but seems like we've got more meets showing up on the general section now.

#6 ·
This.

I think people would still post them in all the general discussions anyways now that I think about it
You guys want to try out a sticky thread for meets? idk how we could lay it out, but if anyone wants to give it a try, lmk. I'm open to try it and see how it works for you guys. Maybe list up all the V members that are local to certain sections?

#9 ·
Separate thread for each event, make each a sticky until 1 week after the event/GTG.

And, please put the location in the title...and not "Tristate GTG this weekend"...to find someplace in the tread that this person's Tri is Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee and this weekend was a month ago.

I can't believe I've owned my V for a little over 2 years and still not one GTG :( other than V days...which ...where is that thread??? Luke doing the next V Day soon?

#10 ·
The sticky until after meet is a great idea. The location in the title is completely necessary. If I were a mod I would delete the thread (without the info) and send the member a message. It would say "When you decide to stop being retarded and realize the US is larger than your area then you may have another thread". HUGE pet peeve of mine!

Reactions: JDB
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.