: Northstar Coolant Hose Kit?

orange57
05-09-12, 01:35 AM
Do they make a cooling hose kit for the Northstar? I was out replacing my air filter this evening, and doing a look over of everything, and noticed that I have a small leak at one of the hoses, leaking past the clamp. The car is going on 7 years old, and I will be doing the coolant flush in the next couple of weeks before the summer heat gets here, if they make a kit that replaces them all, it would make it easier than trying to order a dozen hoses individually. I also found one of the screws on the MAF to be loose, so I fixed that as well, hopefully that cures the the sometimes higher idle.

Thanks,

matt

orange57
05-10-12, 01:49 AM
i'm assuming a no based on the no responses. I'll have to see about ordering individually.

malatu
05-10-12, 07:56 AM
Couldn't you simply walk into a parts store and ask for all the hoses for a 2005 sts northstar?

scott9001
05-10-12, 07:20 PM
your best bet would probably go to a store and say i need upper and lower and all the little other ones that there might be get them all in pick them up at the same time and have at er!

ts20rules
06-26-12, 11:33 AM
I went to Gates hose and downloaded the PDF of their Automotive Aftermarket Cat, look up my '06 STS, wrote down all the part numbers, ordering all from Amazon