: New Guy with his 1st Cadillac !!!

Airfoto
05-05-12, 09:19 AM
Hi Everyone -

Just bought my first Cadillac - CTS V Wagon - I had 55 - 56 Nomads when I grew up and when the Dodge Magnum SXT came out I scored one and it has been a great car - then when the CTS V Wagon came out I thought some day I'll get one - so I just turned Old Dude and bought it on my birthday Thursday - I owed it to myself! I also have a 2008 Z06 that I love and have had more fun with then anyother car I've owned.

I have looked at some of the threads on mods and it's interesting finding out new stuff - had never heard of that Plastic Paint stuff - very kool. Forums are great places to get information so I look forward to seeing and getting new ideas and info from members - I already have a few ideas on moding my car and just enjoying it! :thumbsup:

DangFoo
05-05-12, 01:59 PM
Airfoto:

Congratulations and welcome on board; would love to see some pictures if you get a chance to post a few.

Airfoto
05-06-12, 12:33 AM
The first photo of the car - taken at Willow Springs Race way today. I love this car! The Black Diamond was my second choice.

http://i50.tinypic.com/xlgdud.jpg

thebigjimsho
05-06-12, 01:45 AM
Awesome car. Already on the track? If so, AWESOME!

cruiser68
05-06-12, 10:47 AM
Looks great! Welcome and enjoy!

RapidRob
05-06-12, 06:51 PM
Welcome!! Great pic of your wagon!

Have fun!

Rob

Blakester
05-07-12, 12:25 AM
Welcome!! Great pic of your wagon!

Have fun!

Rob

Looks good!

Vwagon2012
05-10-12, 06:34 PM
Vagon's are great. Black and Red I think are the best color for this car. I have the 2012 raven with the V Power Hood. Blacking it out. Have fun modding it!!!

Airfoto
05-14-12, 11:37 AM
I almost bought the Diamond Black - but liked the red the best - I just started changing the car from a regular GM car to my CTS V W - the car is just great! I tired plasticdip on the grills and brake ducts - like the results so far not sure how much more of the chrome I'm going black out.

http://i45.tinypic.com/24lkgfr.jpg