: BOOST Gauge mounting ideas/ gauge pods?? HELP

sleepy442
05-04-12, 08:50 PM
Hello everyone, Newbie here. Love the forum. I am doing a Whipple Supercharger install on a 2007 Escalade. I would love to mount a boost gauge somewhere. Maybe the A-pillar? On top of the column? I've even seen a picture of a pod that mounts on the drivers door where the triangular cover for the sideview mirror access is. I've have spent hours searching and come to find that there are very limited options besides going full custom. Even tried searching Tahoe/Silverado applications. ANY help or information anyone might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

turbocobra
07-10-12, 08:28 PM
Hello everyone, Newbie here. Love the forum. I am doing a Whipple Supercharger install on a 2007 Escalade. I would love to mount a boost gauge somewhere. Maybe the A-pillar? On top of the column? I've even seen a picture of a pod that mounts on the drivers door where the triangular cover for the sideview mirror access is. I've have spent hours searching and come to find that there are very limited options besides going full custom. Even tried searching Tahoe/Silverado applications. ANY help or information anyone might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.
Did you ever find anything? I'm waiting on my turbo kit for my '08 and have not found anything either. I did see a universal 2 & 3 guage dash mount kit that I'm thinking of buying and mounting on the center dash in front of center dash speaker. I think autometer makes the universal pod that i'm referring to.