: Want To Buy N* stud tool kit

bill buttermore
04-30-12, 06:28 PM
I think I have found a set of block stud tools to borrow, but as I am planning on doing more than one N* block studding job, I would like to have my own tool kit, if possible.

Just wondering if someone out here has a stud tool kit that they might want to sell? I would like to get the alignment plate, alignment bolts, drill and tap. But, the plate and bolts are the critical part - if I have to, I can get a drill and tap locally.

Please let me know how much you would want for your kit. Contact me at billbuttermore@gmail.com

Thanks.

Bill B

Faded Crest
05-01-12, 01:04 AM
Bill, check with Richard... (Taetos)... I was going to buy his older style jig by Norm, but I am getting the updated one with the inserts so his is still available as far as I know. He pops in once in a while but not too often. Try sending him a P M.

bill buttermore
05-01-12, 01:40 AM
Bill, check with Richard... (Taetos)... I was going to buy his older style jig by Norm, but I am getting the updated one with the inserts so his is still available as far as I know. He pops in once in a while but not too often. Try sending him a P M.

Must have PM turned off - got error msg - user not found... Taetos

Faded Crest
05-01-12, 02:08 AM
Woops... misspelled his name. Should be Tateos.

bill buttermore
05-01-12, 10:10 AM
Yep - that worked. PM sent. Thanks, Marc.