: 2006 AWD V8 STS Parts.

dkozloski
04-29-12, 09:42 PM
Could I have the price and availability for a power steering pressure hose for NON-variable steering. The one between the pump outlet and the steering assy. I'd also like the same info for the big plastic front bumper undertray?

How do you separate the power steering hose from the pump. The factory service manual insinuates there is a quick disconnect but how do you release it?

RippyPartsDept
04-30-12, 11:15 AM
P/S Pressure Hose (with LH2, without NV7)
$140.21 - list price
$99.99 - your price

Front Air Deflector
$102.12 - list price
$75.31 - your price

I have the deflector in stock and can get the hose in just a day or two.
As for the quick disconnect I had to go talk to one of my mechs.
He said that it's a weird one-time quick connect actually - there is no disconnect.
The fitting that it clips into on the pump is removable and another one will come with the new hose.
I'm not sure what kind of shipping we would have to charge though.
It can get expensive to ship to alaska and the deflector is a pretty big item.

Let me know if you have any questions.
~Chris

RippyPartsDept
04-30-12, 12:18 PM
Thanks for your order, it's nice to put a voice to the text....

anyways, I forgot to get your answer on if you want to waive the signature requirement for delivery so the UPS driver can just drop it off if you're not there.

we don't ship out for another 4 hour or so ... if you want to waive the signature just let me know

cheers,
chris

dkozloski
05-03-12, 10:47 PM
The hose just arrived today. You did good.

For the hell of it I ordered a part from GMpartsdirect last week and it's hung up somewhere in Illinois. You guys won the race easily.

RippyPartsDept
05-04-12, 09:18 AM
:cool2:

thanks for the feedback

dkozloski
06-30-12, 05:33 PM
After several go arounds with online suppliers I picked up the air deflector from the local dealer for $91.91 and they paid the freight. It looks like they gave me 10% off for some reason.

Does the GM factory still send stock shipments to dealers freight prepaid? They did fifty years ago so the dealers would have no excuse for not operating off the same price list.

RippyPartsDept
07-02-12, 10:17 AM
unless it goes overnight via fedex, the freight is paid by GM