: leather cleaner

stoveguyy
04-28-12, 10:28 PM
found some leather cleaner. labeled "liz clairborne" leather cleaner. clear semi thick fluid. 4 oz bottle. dabbed a little on my dirty steering wheel and instantly came clean. my interior is light cream color and wheel has always looked bad. i am very surprised at how nice wheel looks. i thought LC only made cosmetics? am not sure how old this stuff is. been in house for ever. i got a new shifter knob since the old one was wasted. i was worried the wheel had worn paint or dye but it looks awesome. not bad for a 16 yr old wheel.

MWA
05-06-12, 11:25 PM
Check the Leatherique.com site. I just applied the product on both CTS's and it is really high qualilty. First tried it on that old beautiful 98 Eldorado leather and it just "feeds" and softens any leather. I am not in any way connected to the company...just like the superior way that it makes that CTS leather smell and feel. It makes very fine leather feel like Cadillac leather.

stoveguyy
05-16-12, 11:29 AM
Read that 99% of car leather is painted/dyed. Makes u wonder what type of cleaner to use? Like what is my dash pad made of? Vinyl? It looks nice but I never clean it. Tried armor all and it looks ok. But I wonder if that is the proper cleaner?