: D3 Front Spoiler In Stock (Images)

Dr. Design
04-26-12, 08:39 PM
D3 | CTS-V Front Spoiler

Elegance & the Motorsport Spirit are the key factors in the design philosophy of D3.

The D3 Front Spoiler for CTS-V is a 2pc front spoiler that adds on to the OEM front bumper. The D3 Front Spoiler does not require drilling and will be installed on to OEM mounting positions.

$995 MSRP | USD

http://www.d3cadillac.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/D3-CTS-V-Front-Spoiler-5.jpg

D3 | CTS-V Carbon Fiber Air Foil for Front Spoiler

Elegance & the Motorsport Spirit are the key factors in the design philosophy of D3.

The D3 Air Foil is designed to fit to the D3 Front Spoiler. The Air Foil is manufactured of Carbon Fiber and is designed to allow for separation of air flow above and below the vehicle.

$695 MSRP | USD

http://www.d3cadillac.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Cadillac-Challenge-Round1-Roval-at-fontana-01.jpg
http://www.d3cadillac.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/D3+Cadillac_MFest_2012-03.jpg

For more information about this product or other D3 products, please visit www.d3cadillac.com or call 562-595-8518 for additional information.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

DrVolkl
05-02-12, 01:35 PM
How about some side skirts for the wagon?

Dr. Design
05-04-12, 05:55 PM
Hello,
Actually we are making the side air foils that you see pictures on the Night Hawk Matte Black CTS-V pictured above in the last image. Those would be the same for the Vagon.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

How about some side skirts for the wagon?

NAX-121
05-04-12, 10:47 PM
Are the side air foils available in Carbon Fiber.....or would that be equal to the price of your average third world countrys GDP.....:lildevil:
Liking the nighthawk front carbon foil though....hey would match my spoiler right.

Junkie414
05-05-12, 05:56 PM
Could we get some more pics of the first one?

S_al_h
05-07-12, 02:12 PM
how much will the side air foil cost for the sedan? and the front foil, does it come with the 2 silver bars? if no where can i get them?

DrVolkl
05-07-12, 05:00 PM
Hello,
Actually we are making the side air foils that you see pictures on the Night Hawk Matte Black CTS-V pictured above in the last image. Those would be the same for the Vagon.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Can you please tell me how I can get those?????

RapidRob
05-07-12, 10:27 PM
^^^ - Usually they just say to call them for further info. if you want more info.

Rob

DrVolkl
05-09-12, 02:03 PM
^^^ - Usually they just say to call them for further info. if you want more info.

Rob

Yeah, I was hoping to get them to put something into production quicker. :)

JOEYCTS-V
05-09-12, 07:05 PM
Maybe you'll get them as fast as the LED fog light inlets they sell that were never even available.

Dr. Design
05-10-12, 06:59 PM
Those are in production now. We are building up inventory of them currently so we can fill orders. They are available in black finish and we will be offering them in full C/F shortly.

If you are interested in placing an order, you can call in to our offices or email sales@d3cadillac.com. If you place an order you will be guaranteed a set when they are shipped out. No charge until they are ready to go.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Can you please tell me how I can get those?????

DrVolkl
05-22-12, 07:21 PM
Those are in production now. We are building up inventory of them currently so we can fill orders. They are available in black finish and we will be offering them in full C/F shortly.

If you are interested in placing an order, you can call in to our offices or email sales@d3cadillac.com. If you place an order you will be guaranteed a set when they are shipped out. No charge until they are ready to go.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Emailed you guys a while ago and no reply... I'll try again. You need an online store/website that's user friendly so I can order stuff from ya easier.
:)

DrVolkl
06-06-12, 01:50 PM
Is there a reason no one is getting back to me? Do you guys not want to sell these? A simple reply via any of the various methods I've used to contact you would be appreciated.

Greg_D3
06-06-12, 04:06 PM
Is there a reason no one is getting back to me? Do you guys not want to sell these? A simple reply via any of the various methods I've used to contact you would be appreciated.

DrVolkl i apologize on the lack of repose sometimes emails get lost through our filter. Please feel free to contact me directly at Greg@D3RD.com