: Custom body graphic picture What do you think?

Moparman4444
04-26-12, 02:03 PM
My nephew designed this body graphic and I was very interested in doing this to my white 2dr V. What do you think? and are there pictures of any other stripe kits to sport up the car.

Xaqtly
04-26-12, 02:17 PM
I like clean, so I don't like any kind of graphics, stripes or any other "look at me" kind of modifications. I prefer to have my right foot do the talking.

thebigjimsho
04-26-12, 02:49 PM
I like it. Definitely different...

DiamondWhtV
04-26-12, 03:05 PM
Sorry, not my taste

qictrk
04-26-12, 03:13 PM
I like it. I don't think its to strong a graphic. Of course I'm one of those guys that say "look at me" and this one is tame compared to mine.
My right foot works pretty good too. Its all good, to each his own. Cecil...............

hulksdaddy
04-26-12, 03:18 PM
I'd like to see it in more of a gray. The black it too stark of a contrast IMO.

FLTRI
04-26-12, 03:21 PM
I like the two-tone treatment, but not the big 'V' logo.

Personally, I bought the Vagon to fly under the radar. Nothing more satisfying than spanking an "exotic" with a Station Wagon. It's the ultimate Sleeper...

CTS-Vz
04-26-12, 03:34 PM
On an all black V with blacked out wheels I like the red accent and emblem.

Moparman4444
04-26-12, 03:51 PM
I appreciate some (but not all) of the comments. Just kidding. I was thinking that the black might be too stark compared to the white. Maybe a softer tone of black would make it work. I was also considering a blacked out hood and roof section as well with a carbon fiber painted on treatment.

I like the V's but the body is so tall and flat. I really think it could benefit from a belt line.

JetFuelOnly
04-29-12, 12:04 AM
I'm into the clean look too, but I have to say it doesn't look bad. Those of you who complained, someone else posting a "look at my car graphic" pic could have done something absolutely horrible. At least this has taste and is not overdone. Thank you for not trying to rice out a caddy! If you like it, go for it!

cts-v-ette
04-29-12, 12:39 AM
I like it, I just think the V-emblem is a bit too large. You have the badge behind the front wheel and then you have that massif emblem in front of the back wheel, overkill. It's just my opinion.

airtroop01
04-29-12, 03:14 AM
I like it, I just think the V-emblem is a bit too large. You have the badge behind the front wheel and then you have that massif emblem in front of the back wheel, overkill. It's just my opinion.

+1, I agree. I like it... without the large V-emblem.

dqw1
04-29-12, 10:15 AM
I like it but when I first seen it I thought the emblem is too large. You could also tie it together by blacking out some of side vent and window trim.

JFJr
04-29-12, 11:36 AM
I usually don't like any exterior mods, but I think the design has possibilities. I agree with some of the color softening and slight logo reduction comments. Keep the design simple and refine it.

Your nephew is talented! I'll bet he could help with my NRA Edition concept. Ha haa!

Jud

Airfoto
05-05-12, 11:05 AM
I also like clean - but do like it - I think it is a nice actsent to the Coupe - its different and would be special to you because you know who designed it - just think what it would mean to your nephew - very positive input!