: Need your help, take a look at this 09 V2 I wanna get!

Brute CTSV
04-25-12, 10:31 PM
I need your expertise fellas. Does it look like a winner? Take a look at the carfax report, help me figure out this V's past. TIA!

http://www.rusnakbmw.com/vehicle-inventory/details.htm?vehicleId=be5ed43f0a0a006401215fab5e58 19f7

http://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistory/p/Report.cfx?partner=DLR_3&vin=1G6DN57P190147558&zipCode=

Mystical_Ice
04-25-12, 10:41 PM
Doesn't look too bad. Honestly if you're willing to pay that much for a car with 30k miles, I'll sell you mine for $46,000 even. It has 10k less miles than that one, same options (recaro, moonroof), automatic, aftermarket exhaust (otherwise stock), and polished wheels... and you can be sure it was taken care of by a fellow forum member. Black/black. Still on its original tires and brakes.

----------

Otherwise it looks good :)

Brute CTSV
04-25-12, 10:41 PM
Was this a dealer demo at one time? Is that why it had almost 13,000 miles before it was even registered for the first time?

smackdownCTSV
04-25-12, 10:42 PM
Get a GMVIS on it. And that price seems high, that's what they were selling for last year.

Brute CTSV
04-25-12, 10:47 PM
Doesn't look too bad. Honestly if you're willing to pay that much for a car with 30k miles, I'll sell you mine for $46,000 even. It has 10k less miles than that one, same options (recaro, moonroof), automatic, aftermarket exhaust (otherwise stock), and polished wheels... and you can be sure it was taken care of by a fellow forum member. Black/black. Still on its original tires and brakes.

----------

Otherwise it looks good :)

Thanks, but I am not looking for another black car. I own a black 06 Chrysler SRT8 and I'm done with black.

Karch
04-25-12, 10:47 PM
I looked into this one, but it has a sunroof.

I am not that far from there, in case you are and need someone to look at it.

Google the VIN, as Rusnak had it at their Audi dealer a few weeks back.

Brute CTSV
04-25-12, 10:52 PM
Get a GMVIS on it. And that price seems high, that's what they were selling for last year.

Stupid question, whats a GMVIS?

----------

I looked into this one, but it has a sunroof.

I am not that far from there, in case you are and need someone to look at it.

Google the VIN, as Rusnak had it at their Audi dealer a few weeks back.

Must be another, this one has no sunroof. Thanks for the offer man. I'll keep it in mind. :thumbsup:

rjoffe
04-26-12, 08:31 AM
It has at least a cold air kit, maybe other mods ?

Houdini
04-26-12, 09:15 AM
Looks nice but you should be able to get it for a couple grand less.