Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Maple Grove Raceway Track Day - County Corvette charity event for Ronald McDonald

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  CTSV_510 
#1 ·
Hey guys, my friends at County Corvette in West Chester, PA are sponsoring a Ronald McDonald House charity event at Maple Grove Raceway on May 20th. The cost is $65 to enter and they want entries by April 30th. If you're looking for a fun day at the track and a chance to see what our car can do, come out! I will be there for my first ever time doing a 1/4 mile race. It should be fun and hopefully nothing breaks! I attached a PDF of the event details and entry form for anyone that may be interested.

Attachments

#5 ·
You can still get tickets for general admission from Denny or James at County Corvette - 610-692-7888. The GA tickets are $20 for the "carload," and I know a couple of forum members are coming, so maybe you all can figure out a way to get together and get in on the same admission ticket.

#6 ·
Well, it is for charity...so, don't mind getting a separate ticket, but I cant make it out in the morning..Were you given a better schedule of when you'll be on track? How late will this group event runs be?
Maybe the V crowd can meet up at a bar afterwards...in Reading?

Also, Im sure anyone could buy a GA ticket straight from the track to get in, just wont go to charity.

#8 ·
Cool, are you driving or just spectating? Denny wants us to get there by 7:30 if you're driving.

#10 ·
Awesome, it should be a blast. I'll see ya there in the morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.