: Chromaflair Question

stuckbehindaprius
04-24-12, 06:47 PM
Hi all, just got a new (to me) 2011 V wagon. Absolutely loving it so far, but had a question about the Chromaflair. The original window sticker says the color is Thunder Gray Chromaflair, but I don't see the shiny pigments in the paint like on the Black Diamond Edition. Am I missing something or does not all chromaflair paint have that?

Thanks!

----------

Nevermind, just answered my own question. Guess the Black Diamond has "spectraflair" not Chromaflair.

BWhite58
04-24-12, 07:36 PM
The Chromafliar is wild in the sun .

elphil
04-24-12, 09:44 PM
It's sort of like shark skin, depending on how sunlight strikes it.

stuckbehindaprius
04-24-12, 11:27 PM
It's been so rainy here I haven't been able to see it in the sun. Should get some tomorrow, I'll take a look. Thanks!

TriTexan
04-24-12, 11:58 PM
I've got a new wagon on the way too, same color. I wish it were a little more like the darker grey they used to debut the wagon (and the Sixteen) - something called Midnight Silver. But I guess it took 30 coats of paint or so for that, so cost was probably an issue. Either way, my wife really liked the stealth/sleeper look of the Chromaflair wagon, and I even opted for the painted wheels to keep it low key. But I went with the Light Titanium interior as the charcoal carpet and black dash and trim really gave a nice contrast with the grey leather seating. Should be here in a week or so - looking forward to checking it out in person!

MSOsr
04-25-12, 07:53 PM
I have a Chromaflair CTS-V coupe, which I think is absolutely gorgeous. I have yellow calipers and polished wheels and people are CONSTANTLY complimenting me on my "hot car".

Mike (the color is stealth, but the car is HOT)

Karch
04-25-12, 10:50 PM
Stuckbehindaprius, you didn't get that one in or near Reno, NV, did you?

GMX322V S/C
04-26-12, 08:55 PM
Wow, how time flies...I posted this 5 days after I took delivery: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2009-cadillac-cts-v-general-discussion/157719-chromaflair-thunder-gray-chromaflair.html#post1720168