: What's this thing?

dsetter@netzero.net
11-23-04, 03:33 PM
Does anyone know what Caddy intended this for? I found a vinyl bag/pouch behind the left side carpet in the trunk of my '94 Fleetwood. I has a nice Cadiallac crest, flap that closes with velcro, two strips of velcro on the back and measures about 9" x 8" and is 4" thick. If you want it, I'm selling it along with some OEM, NIB trunk parts (release actuator\solenoid and a pull down motor switch) on eBay (search under ID dsetty). Thanks!

RBraczyk
11-23-04, 03:41 PM
Wierd, maybe some sort of tool storage bag?

Adam
11-23-04, 06:52 PM
^that or you can throw extra fuses in or blown ones (why the hell youd wanna keep a blown fuse is beyond me). just a general storage compartment.

dsetter@netzero.net
11-24-04, 12:02 PM
I think it's too big for just fuses. It's a little too small for jumper cables. I'm still mystified. I posted a picture in my original post, but it doesn't show up. You can see a picture of the bag on eBay at: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7936967612&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

scurling
11-24-04, 12:52 PM
Yes, I believe it came with the Brogham package, and is just a small little storage bag. I use it for the cargo net if I neet to take it down.

DaveSmed
12-07-04, 01:37 AM
A bit late, but I think I figured out what this thing is for. Would the car it came out of have the trailer wiring harness by any chance? I think it was supposed to store the harness in the spare tire well.

jcp123
12-07-04, 01:40 AM
Could be a bag for a small scissor jack? Sounds a little bit small for that.

GreyFox
12-07-04, 10:17 AM
Yes, I believe it came with the Brogham package, and is just a small little storage bag. I use it for the cargo net if I neet to take it down.
Indeed, it's a container for the cargo net when you are not using it. :thumbsup:

scurling
12-07-04, 01:19 PM
:yeah:

Well, I guess it could be used for the wiring harness. Nice idea, I'll check that out too. Jack storage, no, the bag is much too small for a jack.