: Looking for a CTS-V...

Mhaynes772
04-24-12, 01:24 PM
So, I've been looking around lately and I have to say it's really hard to find what I want, basically impossible. I'm looking for a sedan, no coupe, Thunder Grey with black interior, moonroof, recaro seats, doesn't matter about suede or not, and automatic. I want a fairly low mileage car. But it seems almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a thunder grey one! Anyone have any suggestions as to finding cars besides eBay and AutoTrader?

Matt

Xaqtly
04-24-12, 01:30 PM
You can also try cars.com and check carmax too, but the fact is that CTS-Vs are relatively rare, and Thunder Gray is probably the rarest color, or close to it. Be prepared to search for a while.

Mhaynes772
04-24-12, 01:38 PM
That's what I thought. I also just saw that new color Mocha Steel which is actually pretty cool. More of a grey than a pewter.

rjoffe
04-24-12, 02:36 PM
Been looking for a similar combo (manual and no roof) for a long time (year and a half). I know of only two such combos for sale in the last 2 years. The first was before I was ready to buy (but should have), and the second was purchased by someone else on the forums (I wasn't happy with the inspection report, but the new owner seems happy with it).

So as others have said, V's in general are rare, choose a color other then black, add recaro's and you will be searching for a while :)

Ron

Maxniman
04-24-12, 02:59 PM
So, I've been looking around lately and I have to say it's really hard to find what I want, basically impossible. I'm looking for a sedan, no coupe, Thunder Grey with black interior, moonroof, recaro seats, doesn't matter about suede or not, and automatic. I want a fairly low mileage car. But it seems almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a thunder grey one! Anyone have any suggestions as to finding cars besides eBay and AutoTrader?

Matt

Price: $57,875
Mileage: 2,098 miles
Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic
Exterior Color: Thunder Gray Chromaflair
Interior Color: Ebony
Certified: Yes
Gas Mileage: 12 MPG City
18 MPG Highway
Engine: V8
Seller Type: Dealer
VIN: 1G6DV5EPXB0109352
Major Options: Navigation System

found on cargurus, looks like standard seats

TriTexan
04-25-12, 01:28 AM
Tom Peacock in Houston has one - they loaned it to me overnight for a test drive. Thunder Grey sedan, recaros, black interior, sun/moonroof, suede, wood trim, polished wheels. It's new though - more or less. About 250-300 miles if I remember correctly. Are you looking specifically for low miles used one? If so, good luck...

GM-4-LIFE
04-25-12, 02:10 AM
Seems like Tom Peacock is the place to go in Houston or Texas for that matter. If I lived in Texas, I would be heading there!

Karch
04-25-12, 11:39 PM
Kachina Cadillac in, I think, Scottsdale, AZ. Tell Tony Self that Steve sent you, I can use the brownie points (he's looking for one for me).

Tony Self
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Kachina Cadillac
1200 N. Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85257

480-945-1200 office
480-424-6292 fax
800-955-1205 toll free
or reach us on the web @
www.kachinacadillac.com
tonys@kachinacadillac.com

I find a lot optioned like this, because I want one without the ultraview roof.

What year do you want? Seriously, I run across plenty in Thunder Gray.

I want Thunder Gray, no roof, black recaros, automatic, and also low miles, but at or below market price.

rjoffe
04-26-12, 09:28 AM
I want Thunder Gray, no roof, black recaros, automatic, and also low miles, but at or below market price.

If you run across the same but manual, please give me a shout !

Mhaynes772
04-26-12, 12:09 PM
Any clue as to what I should pay for a brand new Black on Black fully loaded V. The sticker is $73,635. How much can you get off sticker on these new?

CTS-Vz
04-26-12, 03:40 PM
I went with Yahoo Autos to find my used V... It pools results from all dealers and you can refine searches to distance from where you are, mileage, key words, etc. Pretty cool!

1madstsv
04-26-12, 05:50 PM
Kimberly Car City
625 W Kimberly Rd
Davenport IA 52806
Ph: (563) 391-8300

09 v auto all kinds of d3 parts. 20,000 some thing for miles. Asking way to much but looked in good shape. Some small scratches on it but over all clean car.

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-27-12, 10:19 AM
Hi Matt,

I see some great feedback above & want to offer my services if you're still seeking your Thunder Grey sedan. Please send me a private message anytime and I'd be happy to do some research for you!

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

rjoffe
04-27-12, 11:14 AM
Katie,

You can help us with a search for a used V's ?

Ron

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-27-12, 03:51 PM
I'd be happy to explore your options, Ron! Feel free to send me a PM anytime with details.

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service