: Just took delivery of My New V

V-Que
04-23-12, 01:08 PM
I'm new member to this forum (although I have peeked in for about a year now). I just took delivery of a 2012 Coupe V Black Diamond, and I am now officially a V owner. I impatiently waited through the order process and I can't believe it's finally here. I've learned a lot before I took delivery and I'm looking forward to learning more now that I have one.

coati
04-23-12, 01:22 PM
Congratulations and welcome to the V-Series club! :welcome:

We want pictures! :thumbsup:

V-Que
04-23-12, 01:58 PM
Definitely, once this storm passes. As for now she's hanging out in my garage.

Houdini
04-23-12, 02:16 PM
Congrats and Welcome!

Blk N Blwn
04-23-12, 07:06 PM
Congrats, I as well picked up the same car on Saturday. Got the black satin wheels and yellow calipers. Looks sinister. If you are like me your going to be impressed as he11 by the performance. From one newbie to another.....cheers!

cadzilla32
04-23-12, 07:11 PM
Congrats to the both of you! I have had my V2 for some time now but still get an ear-to-ear grin when I have an opportunity to run through the gears. You will love the car!

LV_V
04-23-12, 08:45 PM
Yall makin me jealous... I HATE waiting.

V-Que
04-23-12, 10:31 PM
Congrats, I was well picked up the same car on Saturday. Got the black satin wheels and yellow calipers. Looks sinister. If you are like me your going to be impressed as he11 by the performance. From one newbie to another.....cheers!

Sounds like we got twins...I'm taking it out tomorrow. The storms finally passed here. I'll get some pics up in the morning

V-Que
04-24-12, 07:16 AM
As Promised...here are some pics

coati
04-24-12, 10:52 AM
Good choice.
Very nice!
:2thumbs:

Xaqtly
04-24-12, 11:58 AM
As Promised...here are some pics

Nice. Now plastidip those front grilles. :)

Pphilthy
04-24-12, 01:29 PM
Congrats - car looks great!

GM-4-LIFE
04-25-12, 12:59 AM
Looks sweet! CONGRATS! Reminds me the day I brought my 2011 Black Diamond V Coupe home! That was 14 months ago! Man, time flies! I love my V Coupe! Best car I have ever owned! GM did an amazing job with this car! I did a 2 year lease, but I should have done at least a 3 year lease! I don't want to give it back! I have been seriously thinking about buying the car at lease end or maybe leasing a 2013 Black Diamond V Coupe. I still have 9 months left on the lease to decide.

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-25-12, 08:58 AM
I'm new member to this forum (although I have peeked in for about a year now). I just took delivery of a 2012 Coupe V Black Diamond, and I am now officially a V owner. I impatiently waited through the order process and I can't believe it's finally here. I've learned a lot before I took delivery and I'm looking forward to learning more now that I have one.

Congratulations, V-Que! Many happy miles!
Sarah (Assisting Katie)
Cadillac Customer Service

rozkopeeko1
04-25-12, 09:14 AM
i took delivery of my 2012 thunder grey sedan yeasterday, i traded UP from my 2011 Grandsport Vette ,black on black on black vert........................ this is without a doubt the faster most comfortable vehcile i have owned !!!! im still learning her and so glad i pulled the trigger on the deal. I really put the salemen and two dealerships through it !!!!! i believe i got a great deal and aeven greater vehicle!!!! I LOVE MY V!!! ......man that sounded corny but you guys no what i mean!!!!! lolool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- Exhaust ---- Stainless Works
2- Airraid

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-25-12, 10:30 AM
i took delivery of my 2012 thunder grey sedan yeasterday, i traded UP from my 2011 Grandsport Vette ,black on black on black vert........................ this is without a doubt the faster most comfortable vehcile i have owned !!!! im still learning her and so glad i pulled the trigger on the deal. I really put the salemen and two dealerships through it !!!!! i believe i got a great deal and aeven greater vehicle!!!! I LOVE MY V!!! ......man that sounded corny but you guys no what i mean!!!!! lolool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1- Exhaust ---- Stainless Works
2- Airraid

Congratulations to you too, rozkopeeko1! We're glad that you're so pleased with your CTS-V -- if we can ever answer any questions, please let us know.

Best,
Sarah (Assisting Katie)
Cadillac Customer Service