: Just thought I'd share Airaid Intake Discount

Ste_V_e
04-22-12, 08:45 PM
I got $50 dollars off and free shipping at auto anything on my airaid intake. Just thought I'd share the wealth.

Here's a link: http://www.autoanything.com/air-intakes/61A1846A0A0A3347387.aspx

Promo Code: ereac18015

-Steve

airtroop01
04-23-12, 01:49 AM
Is this discount good for anything or just the airaid?

LV_V
04-23-12, 02:21 AM
Thanks for the tip. My spare room is going to be full of parts before I even buy my V Coupe...

And I believe the promo code is 15% off $150+.

Ste_V_e
04-23-12, 02:25 AM
good for anything.

and

No problem.

FLTRI
04-23-12, 02:16 PM
Thanks for the link, Steve! Mine is on the way!!!!

LV_V
04-23-12, 09:43 PM
Gotta come back and say thanks again Steve. I ordered the Stainless Works headers and exhaust today and got the 15% off + free shipping.

Ste_V_e
04-24-12, 01:33 AM
Yeah you'll love the airaid. The sound is intoxicating now.

----------

Gotta come back and say thanks again Steve. I ordered the Stainless Works headers and exhaust today and got the 15% off + free shipping.

No problem guys. I saved a bunch buying the airaid and corsa with this coupon and was very happy with them, So I thought I'd share the wealth. I hope you guys enjoy the new mods and be safe.

-Steve

Houdini
04-24-12, 01:44 PM
Thanks man. Just ordered mine...couldn't pass up the price.

smackdownCTSV
04-24-12, 02:01 PM
These are going for pretty cheap. I found one even cheaper!
http://www.wickedcarparts.com/2012-cadillac-cts-airaid-intake-system-250-253-airaid-intake-system-matte-black/

BWhite58
04-24-12, 05:28 PM
I ordered from Amazon last night . Didnt know about this thread . Tried to cancel this morning to no avail " it already shipped "
Thanks for the info . It allows a good price for the Corsa's . If I can only make up my mind ...... Touring or sport , touring or sport .

Ste_V_e
04-24-12, 06:36 PM
I ordered from Amazon last night . Didnt know about this thread . Tried to cancel this morning to no avail " it already shipped "
Thanks for the info . It allows a good price for the Corsa's . If I can only make up my mind ...... Touring or sport , touring or sport .

Easy decision Sport. It's just loud enough. I love my Sport with airaid combo and decided not to get headers after installing them.

Chrispy
04-25-12, 11:19 AM
Thanks for sharing! Airraid is on the way :)

SoCalCTSV
04-25-12, 11:38 AM
This whole no CARB number thing is CA is putting a damper in my mod motivation.

Teutonaddict
04-25-12, 06:30 PM
Just got my Airaid installed today. Woohoo! Actually it was a KPE-rebranded unit I got in a group buy nearly two years ago but never got around to installing. Three kids under 10 wreaks havoc on car projects!

Anyways, had it installed during a dyno tune session today. Tech did pre/post pulls before even loading his tunes. With a w4m handheld tune, the increase over baseline from the Airaid alone was 11lb-ft and 20whp. I was impressed! And the feedback from the s/c under boost is intoxicating.

I'll post up my dyno sheets when I get them emailed from the shop. Just thought I'd affirm your retail therapy for any of you waiting for your shipments to arrive!

Trapspeed
05-16-12, 11:14 PM
Ordered! Thank you, sir.

halonut
05-17-12, 03:03 AM
Two questions:

1) The instructions start by disconnecting the negative battery cable, does/can this cause any problems with the computer and/or any other electrical components?

2) What filter (dry) is the replacement filter (manufacturer/part #) once the Airaid CAI is installed?

Thanks!