: WTB: 2007+ Factory(OEM) Escalade EXT Exhaust

achander119
04-22-12, 07:15 PM
If anyone has replaced their factory exhaust with aftermarket and would like to get rid of the factory unit I will gladly take it off your hands. Looking for system in Texas. Willing to travel to pick up, and will pay for it as well.

achander119
04-26-12, 06:54 PM
Bump*

achander119
04-30-12, 01:37 PM
Someone has to have done an exhaust upgrade on their EXT or ESV. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

-Austin

quattrotman
05-01-12, 02:13 AM
I have the muffler and rear resonator back but kept the piping inbetween. If you are interested PM me...I live in Vancouver though and would have to ship.

hcvone
05-01-12, 06:39 AM
I have a few standard length systems but that does you no good, and shipping would very expensive, try junk yards, and performance shops like Hennessey I believe they are in TX, and many times like happens with us the owner does not want the stock system and we keep them around in case we need different size pipes for other uses

achander119
05-01-12, 12:43 PM
Good idea, I had forgotten about Hennessey Performance. They do lots of high end vehicles so it's definitely worth giving them a call. Thank you for the response. Very encouraging!

-Austin

----------

I have the muffler and rear resonator back but kept the piping inbetween. If you are interested PM me...I live in Vancouver though and would have to ship.

Thank you so very much for the offer. I do believe the shipping would be quiet expensive though. I'll keep looking.

-Austin