: Rocker Panel!

04-22-12, 01:15 AM
Does anyone know where I can buy replacement rocker panels from? I have damage on my rear passenger rocker panel and would like to replace it. Or can I only get this from a dealership? Any help would be great!

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-23-12, 11:47 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, Jwakebrd491! What model year V do you have? Have you already tried the helpful gmpartsdirect.com? (General Motors neither endorses nor maintains this site, however, and will not be responsible for any of its contents.)


Cadillac Customer Service