: Wait for it... Wait for it... Wipe

Nice Ride
04-17-12, 02:52 AM
Some times we often talk too much about negative things with with our trucks... But... I found this one funny... When you hit wash for the front windshield, it will wipe 3 or 4 times.... Then my 6 year old will say Wait for it... Wait for it... As that last drip of water dribbles down the just wiped windshield, my truck will wait just the right amount of time and give one more wipe on its own. Who thinks of these things :)

PeteKT
04-18-12, 12:49 PM
Does your truck have auto wipers? i love that feature, althought to this day 2 years later the auto wipers still scare the shit out of my girlfriend

ELUSIVE
04-18-12, 03:17 PM
European cars have had that feature for about 15 years. I think my VW Jetta had it in 1994.
Cute story. Gotta love what kids say.

48Dodge
04-18-12, 04:00 PM
My wife and I were on our way to dinner one night and of course after getting in the truck she remembered something she needed. I hit the heated washer button right after she got out. I'd forgotten I'd even pressed it when she was heading back. Unfortunately the timing was perfect to spray her right when she walked by. Took me a while to convince her I didn't do it on purpose.

Eric Hagan
04-19-12, 07:52 AM
^^^^haha

PWGUNNY
04-19-12, 04:13 PM
When my buddies and I were fresh out of high school, we got a job driving taxis for a local cab company(not a good hiring decision for this company)
We started turning the windshield washer fluid nozzles out so we could spray each other when we parked side by side at the train station. This naturally evolved into spraying pedestrians as we drove down Main St. Yes we were HOOLIGANS.