: For Sale Seville/Deville Front Motor Mount & Control Arms

ryannel2003
04-17-12, 01:50 AM
Well I had these parts ready to install in my 2000 Seville STS, but unfortunately I never got the chance too. So I've decided to go in a different direction and want a BMW, so these parts are no longer needed. The first is a brand new front, center motor mount for the 1998-2004 Cadillac Seville and 2000-2005 Cadillac Deville. I purchased this mount in December and obviously never had the chance to use it. I purchased it from GMPartsDirect and it has just been sitting in the box:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/ryannel2003/IMG_0367.jpg
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/ryannel2003/IMG_0370.jpg

As you can tell it's never been used. Looking around on the internet the MSRP for that mount is $153.33, so I'm going to list it at $100 OBO and I'll pay the shipping charges to wherever. I'd like to keep it shipped in the US only unless you can make a strong case for me to ship it across the border. Money order or personal check would be fine... I've had enormous issues with PayPal and I've stopped using them currently. I might be able to work something else out but at the moment that's what I can do. If you do send me a personal check please understand I would hold the part until the check clears, just for safety reasons.

I also have for sale Dorman Front Control Arms (Part #'s 520169 & 520170) which are direct OEM replacements for your worn out components. It was quite a boneheaded move on GM's part to have control arms without replaceable bushings so instead of paying the astronomical price of $250-$300 each for one side, I can offer you these high quality replacements for $100 for both, or best offer. They are still in the box and I haven't even opened them. I don't have pictures at the moment but shoot me a PM and if you'd like I would be more than happy to take pics for you. These control arms fit all G and H body GM vehicles including:

-Buick LeSabre (2000-2005), Park Avenue (1998-2005), and Riviera (1998-1999)
-Cadillac Deville (2000-2005) and Seville (1998-2004)
-Oldsmobile Aurora (1998-2003)
-Pontiac Bonneville (2000-2005)

If you're interested please PM me or shoot me an email at ryannel2003@gmail.com and I'll be more than happy to answer any and all questions. Please no lowballing at all. I've never dealt any transactions on this forum but I'm sure some of the members of the Seville/Eldo forum and the Lounge can vouch for me as a stand up person. I'm personally friends with a few of the people off the forums as well, so please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you.