: Satisfied Escalade Owner

bigtone1013
04-16-12, 02:44 PM
I read a lot of threads complaining about the lade doesn't have this or doesn't have that and I've been guilty of it myself so you just have to ask yourself would you buy a vehicle that didn't look nice to you just because it had a lot of options, look I love toys the more toys the better in mind but I wouldn't buy something because it had all the toys over something that was pleasing to my eye. What am I supposed to say let me go drive my ugly truck but at least I got Bluetooth and 9 times out of 10 you can add all the things you want and probably come out cheaper, when you get all these options your paying for it as well along with finance charges.

bigtone1013
04-16-12, 02:57 PM
Sorry some misspelled words thats that auto correct yeah I'm a blame it on that, but you get my drift.

PB Escalade
04-16-12, 07:46 PM
I 100% agree with you. I love my escalade. I test drove the range rovers and many others before buying my escalade. And some had neat features but I like the looks and the options on mine. I wouldn't trade it for anything else out there at this moment.

hcvone
04-16-12, 08:25 PM
Yep, have had 10 since 2003, and yes one was a POS that exploded in my garage the first month I had it, but beside that one, my Escalade have been the most reliable things I have ever owned in terms of requiring dealer visits, that is the main reason I keep coming back. :)

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-17-12, 10:24 AM
bigtone1013, thanks for starting this great thread! I value all the positive feedback so far and am happy to see you all are enjoying your Escalades. :)

Thank you for sharing,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

zam2000
04-17-12, 11:58 AM
We have three cars in the family: an S class, a GL450, and an Escalade ESV.

The S has better ride & feature, the GL has better interior material (the dash board, awesome !!). Nevertheless, our favorite car is the Escalade.