: Just add

Blackcady07
04-12-12, 08:51 PM
K&n intake system and the throttle bottle spacer by air raid is the best thing you could do very happy

48Dodge
04-12-12, 10:06 PM
You'd be the first person I'd heard about actually getting gains from a TB spacer.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

hcvone
04-13-12, 07:24 AM
You'd be the first person I'd heard about actually getting gains from a TB spacer.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

The air intake I can see, but as said I have never seen any dyno gains with a t-body spacer, glad you're happy :)

K9Caddy
04-13-12, 08:52 AM
Throttle body spacers serve no purpose on our engines. They use to add a few ponies in the older fuel throttle bodies, that were similar to the older carb style. They would act as a heat spacer between the intake manifold.

jeray
04-13-12, 04:00 PM
Throttle body spacers serve no purpose on our engines. They use to add a few ponies in the older fuel throttle bodies, that were similar to the older carb style. They would act as a heat spacer between the intake manifold.

I agree, I just added the Volant Cold Air and Ram Air intake along with the throttle body spacer. Had the tb on before the intake came in, not a big difference.

hcvone
04-13-12, 04:04 PM

You are correct, raising the t-body of the old electronic carb fuel injection made a difference because you were were allowing the gas a longer mix time, but with port fuel injection there are no gains because only air is being sucked thru the t-body today