: Best Lease Quote on V coupe?

GLADIAT0R
04-10-12, 09:37 AM
Hello, I owned an 09 V sedan 2 years ago and im getting the itch to buy the coupe. Im in NY. I want it in triple coat black, dark rims, yellow calipers, black recaro interior, nav, auto.

0 down, tax included in payment, at least 12,000 miles/year, 24 month lease.

What do you guys think is the best deal I can get? I am open to getting the car out of state as long as shipping is included or it comes out cheaper than I can get it here.

BTW, I am an ex-GTR and M5 owner so this shows you how great the Cadi V really is. I want the new M5 but the V is so much cheaper for such similiar performance and same modding potential.

flatrockguy
04-11-12, 09:00 PM
I would send James Quinn at Les Stanford in Michigan an email and he will set you up..... He was by far the best price out of the 4 dealers I contacted and he has a great reputation on this forum.

James_Quinn@lesstanford.com

ekyub
04-12-12, 01:15 AM
According to Cadillac's "estimate payments" the coupe is just north of 700 then the sedan and wagon, in ascending order. Reading between the lines the wagon has the lowest residual value.

I've been lurking for a V for several years since gen 1. I used to have an E39 M5 and E90 M3 but now I'm going American. I've gotten a quote for a ordered V at 3k under invoice. I've sent James Quinn an email too to find out what he can do too. Let's see what happens and keep up posted on your deal.

GM-4-LIFE
04-12-12, 12:21 PM
I would send James Quinn at Les Stanford in Michigan an email and he will set you up..... He was by far the best price out of the 4 dealers I contacted and he has a great reputation on this forum.

James_Quinn@lesstanford.com

Yes, I agree! Do yourself a favor and contact James only. No point going elsewhere as his lease payments will be lower than anyone else's. I get all my new Cadillacs from him!

Kmajecki
04-12-12, 01:18 PM
Did you ask about a 2012 or 2013?

Maxniman
04-12-12, 01:35 PM
Yes, I agree! Do yourself a favor and contact James only. No point going elsewhere as his lease payments will be lower than anyone else's. I get all my new Cadillacs from him!

I contacted James and his quote was the same as every dealer in Houston is offering

BigJoeD
04-12-12, 02:58 PM
I contacted James and his quote was the same as every dealer in Houston is offering

Which was?