: Building An ATS Online

CMulcahy
04-09-12, 12:39 AM
When can I Start Building my ATS online. I Would like to build one without the CUE System. Does it have the Pop up Navigation screen like the SRX & CTS?

HansK
04-09-12, 11:31 AM
I haven't seen anything about the non-Cue vehicles but I can't imagine it having the pop up nav style w/o Cue. I would imagine that it would be more in line with the current standard SRX/CTS where it is just the small screen.

TheCaptain
04-27-12, 02:30 PM
No CUE system will "pop up" as the SRX/CTS systems do. That is a thing of the past for Cadillac. The CUE screens will pivot up to reveal a small storage/connectivity port area behind the screen though.

Loveldos
04-28-12, 11:03 PM
Although this is not the Cadillac.com "Build Your Own" site, here is the link to the GM Online Ordering Guide for the ATS:

http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2013&butID=1&regionID=1&divisionID=5&vehicleID=12622&type=0

Since the XTS won't hit showrooms until late June or mid-July, the ATS may be expected to be several months later. The Cadillac site will have its ATS "Build Your Own" up closer to the launch date.

rand49er
04-28-12, 11:33 PM
... the XTS won't hit showrooms until late June or mid-July, the ATS may be expected to be several months later. ...At the "private" showing of the XTS and the ATS at a local dealer last Thursday night, a GM Proving Ground manager told me that the ATS equipped with the 2.5L would be available in August, the 3.6L would be available later, and the 2.0T would be available about two months later. Then again, there's probably fifty different stories floating around depending on whom you talk to.

Loveldos
04-29-12, 05:42 PM
The time frames I mentioned came from my dealer salesperson saying the XTS begins production in the first or second week of May, and it is not expected to hit dealerships until four to six weeks later--thus end of June at the earliest, or mid-July, for the XTS. He then stated the ATS would arrive a few weeks later (???). Thanks for your information, Rand49er, as it seems more specific!

rand49er
04-29-12, 10:04 PM
... Thanks for your information, Rand49er, as it seems more specific!I think in reality, since there's no absolute announced date by GM bigwigs, it's probably still in flux and all we're hearing is the latest rumor.