: White Diamond Question

sicrx65
11-21-04, 02:01 AM
Do new white diamond escalades only come in the regular alloy rims. I havn't seen a white raven escalade with the stock factory chrome rims, also on the cadillac website if you go over to the exterior colors tab all the other colors have chrome wheels except the white diamond. :hmm:

caddycruiser
11-21-04, 11:23 AM
Do new white diamond escalades only come in the regular alloy rims. I havn't seen a white raven escalade with the stock factory chrome rims, also on the cadillac website if you go over to the exterior colors tab all the other colors have chrome wheels except the white diamond. :hmm:

No, it makes no difference at all. White Diamond is just a color and the chrome wheels can be had on any Escalade, regardless. Funny you should say this, because I've actually never seen a White Diamond Escalade WITHOUT the chromes. I think they're all pretty much optioned with them.....regardless of what the Caddy site shows.

chrisd0279
11-21-04, 01:47 PM
That's just my luck... I have a diamond white 02 with the alloy wheels and want the chrome. I just can't find a set that someone's looking to sell!

sloppy
11-21-04, 08:15 PM
That's just my luck... I have a diamond white 02 with the alloy wheels and want the chrome. I just can't find a set that someone's looking to sell!
I know people usually sell them on ebay after they get aftermarket wheels

DBrisson
11-21-04, 08:25 PM
check out ebay and a user fleetauto. He has a ton of take off wheels for ok prices. I have ordered a bunch of stuff from him and everything was shipped quick and in perfect conditon. He has wheels only or wheels and tires. Good luck. Here is alink to one of his auctions.

My user name was ss1230 and my latest purchase was a while back.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7936245825&category=43957

gacck
11-21-04, 11:16 PM
I have an '05 EXT I bought with the chrome OEM wheels that I put about 100 miles on...I have replaced them with 20's and I might sell mine...email me at gacck@aol.com for info...

CLC
'05 EXT

outofdablue
11-22-04, 03:20 PM
Most of the time white diamond comes with most of the options because it is a optional color. It usually comes fully loaded.