: dvd crack code

jsmoov24
11-20-04, 09:58 PM
hey fellas,

I just found out on xlrforums.com how to input the 1791 code to view dvd movies while the car is in drive, look below:

Left Side Button

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a button above the power/volume button that has a musical note/screen icon on it.

Push this in and hold it for a few seconds. An input screen will appear and you can enter the code. Then hit return (as I recall).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will definitely try it when i get mine. if somebody can try and let me and everyone esle know if it works it would be appreciated :yup:

Dressel
11-21-04, 02:45 PM
Just tried it, acc on and off and car running and off, it does not bring you into another screen to enter a code. Also tried it in DVD, AM, FM, XM and other items on.

Samboosa
11-21-04, 06:21 PM
The code screen was removed (or maybe changed) from late 2005 headunits for the xlr and srx.

jsmoov24
11-21-04, 06:58 PM
oh well, it was worth the try, thanks guys for trying it. i'm taking delivery of mine on Tuesday so I will try too...

Smokin' SRX
11-21-04, 07:35 PM
oh well, it was worth the try, thanks guys for trying it. i'm taking delivery of mine on Tuesday so I will try too...

:eek: DO NOT use this code! If you are seen from behind by Police you will be ticketrd in N>Y state and most others I hear of! It is ILLEGAL!! If you have an accident and the screen is on when Police paramedics arrive....your Insurance Co. can nail you for the accident, no matter! Do not tempt human nature! The human brain loses it's time-sense when imersed (I'll just peek...wow, look at that!!!....) in a video! we have all experienced it! Take care of yourself and others! Best regards!