: Crappy service

noel48
04-02-12, 07:11 PM
Today I called my dealer to schedule an appointment for routine maintenance.I asked for Friday and the adviser told me that it's first come first served.I figured Cadillac with the "standard of the world"claim would treat it's customers better.My GMC and Chrysler dealers are much better.You'd think a $50K car would merit at the least an appointment.I had an Infiniti and the dealership was first class with loaners equivalent to your car,a top notch waiting room and friendly service.Maybe I need to go look at Lexus and other quality brands.

JimmyH
04-03-12, 12:03 AM
I think most dealers are tired of scheduling appointments that people are late for or don't show up for at all. I can't say I blame them. If it bothers you that much, find a different dealer.

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-03-12, 04:23 PM
I'm so sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, noel48! If would indeed like to try an alternative dealership, I'm more than happy to assist you. Simply send me an email anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with your zip code and I can check your options (and schedule an appointment for you if you wish!).

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service