: Weathertech floor mats TERRIBLE

bigtone1013
04-02-12, 05:13 PM
Buying the these mats were a mistake they are to thin they move around too much so you still get the carpet dirty and they bend out of shape $200 wasted.

hcvone
04-02-12, 05:52 PM
Buying the these mats were a mistake they are to thin they move around too much so you still get the carpet dirty and they bend out of shape $200 wasted.

I like the Huskey floor liners and their rubber mats better, but I like the Weathertech cargo liner the best of all I have had that are waterproof. This will sound pretty dumb but I have 3 sets of mats, I have liners for the snow, mud and heavy rain, stock mats when it's ok, and Car Motorsport mats for nice weather

bigtone1013
04-02-12, 06:06 PM
The back seat mat is cool I guess cause its one piece and it's made so it doesn't really move around.

jsherid1
04-02-12, 07:08 PM
We got the Weather Tech Floor Liner protection system mats and they have worked great, not sure if they are different from what you have. One thing about MacNeil is that their customer service is quite good, give them a call to see if they will exchange them for the mats you have. The only issue we had is the color is darker than the factory carpet (our interior is Cocoa/Cashmere).

2007XTSDub
04-02-12, 07:16 PM

Did you get the digital fit ones? I have them and mine don't move around. I love mine.

bigtone1013
04-02-12, 08:31 PM
Did you get the digital fit ones? I have them and mine don't move around. I love mine.

These are the ones I have.

c1crx
04-02-12, 08:33 PM
Interested in selling them?

bigtone1013
04-02-12, 08:37 PM
The driver side mat on the left side of the mat that covers the molding right below the emergency brake sometimes I push the mat up and now that part that covers the molding is bent so I guess I'm saying it could be more rigid in this area.

ELUSIVE
04-02-12, 11:44 PM
I have those as well. They don't move at all.
Perfect fit. One of my favorite adds to the vehicle.

Playdrv4me
04-03-12, 01:47 AM
It certainly doesn't help that those a##holes take up 4 full pages of ads in most of my favorite car rags.

jsherid1
04-03-12, 11:29 AM
You may not have them installed properly, ours have never moved in 60K miles of driving...they use the factory mat retention clip on the floor

fivepix
04-03-12, 05:49 PM
I got the weathertech mats for the winter months in my truck, best mats I've ever used. No movement perfect fit, are you river dancing inside your truck by any chance? ;)

bigtone1013
04-03-12, 09:56 PM
I got the weathertech mats for the winter months in my truck, best mats I've ever used. No movement perfect fit, are you river dancing inside your truck by any chance? ;)

I do move my feet around a lot