: Water Leak Question! Please Help!!

Jwakebrd491
04-01-12, 05:55 PM
Today I drove my car for an hour back to school. Right before I got to school I stopped at a gas station and when I came out the gas station I noticed water leaking in the rear of my engine. I pulled the car out and checked the liquid. It was clear with no smell at all, so I am assuming it is water. Does any body know what this might be? I have no engine lights are warnings going off and all of my fluids are seem at the right levels. It was about 50 degrees out today when I was driving the car. Hopefully this is enough information. If anyone could give me an idea as to what this is and how serious of an issue it is that would be great! I have never noticed this at all before.

FuzzyLogic
04-01-12, 06:18 PM
Did you have the climate control set to something in the 60's without A/C Off set? Your air conditioning might have switched on.

Jwakebrd491
04-01-12, 06:27 PM
I am pretty sure my A/C was not on. The car was set right around 75 degrees on the drive

CancerJCC
04-01-12, 06:52 PM
You do understand that your a/c will drip water, correct?

Jwakebrd491
04-01-12, 07:31 PM
I am a total noob...I just got this car. Didn't even realize there was the A/C off button. That button wasn't on my whole drive back so I am pretty sure I drove back with my AC on at 75 degrees. I have the AC OFF light turned on now. So is water normal then when I run the AC?

FuzzyLogic
04-01-12, 08:36 PM
I am a total noob...I just got this car. Didn't even realize there was the A/C off button. That button wasn't on my whole drive back so I am pretty sure I drove back with my AC on at 75 degrees. I have the AC OFF light turned on now. So is water normal then when I run the AC?

Good lord. How did you get a hold of a car like this?

raguncajn
04-01-12, 09:49 PM
:hmm:
April Fools??

I hope :helpless:

RADEoN
04-02-12, 12:36 AM
I bet it's brake fluid. Leaking from the bellhousing. Your slave cylinder is probably ruined, and now that your clutch is shot, it's time to replace that too.