Cadillac Owners Forum banner

passenger side a/c seat and temp (up/dwn) won't work.

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Cadillac Customer Service 
#1 ·
i tried locating the fuse that would be the culprit in the owners manual but to no avail.
i was hoping a tech or anyone having the same issue could chime in. any help in the
right direction would be appreciated. to clarify the heated seat works, as well as the up
temp button.

#2 ·
I've had the center piece out and its really an electronic part. There are circuit boards on it and they are all interconnected with each other. There is only one connector between it and the rest of the car. I would guess that you need to replace it and hopefully you are still under warranty because it's a pretty expensive part.

#4 ·
My vented seats worked, but heated portion would not....dealer ended up hosing the bluetooth antenna in the process of fixing the seats. Ended up being the seat controller. Took Chumpion...er um Champion Cadillac a week to get the part and program it properly. So before you leave, check everything out!!!

#5 ·
Stillborn, I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations! I'm not a technician, but if you still have lingering concerns after taking it to a dealership for service I'm always happy to assist. (And if you don't have a dealership you regularly use, I'm happy to help locate one on your behalf.) Please keep us posted on your progress!

mrichards, I can completely appreciate your frustration in that instance and appreciate you sharing that with us. Sorry you experienced that with your V! Is everything alright with your Bluetooth and heated seats now?

Best,

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.