: I hope everyone here is smart enough not to do this.

Ludacrisvp
03-30-12, 06:04 PM
Wow people are dumb. This is a stupidly illegal dangerous modification.
Some one in the thread of comments goes "I hate Cadillacs -___-" as if Cadillac had anything to do with this disaster.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4B08sJyo2o&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/01/rainbow-brites-color-changing-headlights.php

hannity
03-30-12, 09:11 PM
Actually you can have any kinds of lights on your car as long as they are not blue or red. Which would indicate some kind of emergency vehicle. Check with your state statutes. And so people will know the reason I know this is because of a law enforcement background. :)

bigtone1013
03-30-12, 09:26 PM
You'd get in trouble with the strobe feature no matter where you are. I do like the lights behind the grill.

d_v_o_1
03-30-12, 10:05 PM
What's so dumb about it? I have them in white and love them. You seem pretty upset about this don't you think? I would assume people with multi-color would use some discretion as to when they are appropriate to use. Keep hatin tho!

48Dodge
03-30-12, 10:37 PM
They state the color shift only happens when in park. They shift to white in drive.

bigtone1013
03-31-12, 12:42 AM
In that case there awesome. How much?

Ludacrisvp
03-31-12, 01:20 AM
What's so dumb about it? You seem pretty upset about this don't you think?
I guess you didn't see this part where its being promoted that you strobe the drive in front of you to promote a seizure.
"Oracle ColorSHIFTs are LED headlights that can change any color. PLUS STROBE. Want to give the driver in front of you a seizure? NO PROBLEMO. They're only made for select car types and cost over $400, but who cares, your headlights are shooting rainbows."

I'm not upset about it exactly just don't want people to start driving around like this with them strobing and changing colors trying to be a cop.

The can only be white in drive ... I'm sure that's something that has to be hooked up somehow. Likely has a cable you need to ground to the parking brake wire to prove you are in park, chances are it would just be grounded instead.

quattrotman
03-31-12, 01:59 AM
Stobes are nothing new and you can get them everywhere. Yes, strobes are illegal but otherwise I don't see a problem with the other lighting. I actually think backlighting the grill like that might look kinda cool. To each their own. You think they are being serious about the strobes causing a seizure...doubt it...been in clubs with strobes going for hours...nobody passes out :)

Ludacrisvp
03-31-12, 10:49 PM
Well people that are prone to getting them don't really go to clubs either so that's a pointless argument.

The grill backlight looks ok though. Not that I would do it. I would rather have a backlit crest and wreath.

RVC
04-04-12, 05:03 PM
I think this is more for "shows" than anything. Its cool but I would not do it to mine.

PeteKT
04-05-12, 12:48 PM
I guess you didn't see this part where its being promoted that you strobe the drive in front of you to promote a seizure.
"Oracle ColorSHIFTs are LED headlights that can change any color. PLUS STROBE. Want to give the driver in front of you a seizure? NO PROBLEMO. They're only made for select car types and cost over $400, but who cares, your headlights are shooting rainbows."

I'm not upset about it exactly just don't want people to start driving around like this with them strobing and changing colors trying to be a cop.

The can only be white in drive ... I'm sure that's something that has to be hooked up somehow. Likely has a cable you need to ground to the parking brake wire to prove you are in park, chances are it would just be grounded instead.

Clearly you didnt pay attention that the website saying you can use them as a strobe is a site reviewing the product and not the actual maker of the lights.