: Anybody using Sumitomo tires?

Upchuck
03-30-12, 01:34 PM
I'm looking for a decent set of tires. I have yokohama on my cts now and they were not worth the $900 I spent on them! I have 17 wheels and looking for a little smoother ride. I know the luxury sport allows you to feel every bump in the road! I have read their review and NTB says they will increase the ride a little. I can get all four tires with 80000 mile tread life for about $600 installed. Is there anything out there better? What is your tire preference? Thanks

ThumperPup
03-30-12, 03:30 PM
just me personaly
i wouldn't put those on my caddy
they are NTB TK and big o tires house brands
and i want to make sure im getting the best i can for a car so sensitive

Upchuck
03-30-12, 04:40 PM
So any recomendations? I only got 30000 miles out of these yoks! I rotate them every oil change along with a alignment every 6 months. Just looking for something to last and ride a tad smoother

NC_Tech007
04-12-12, 03:02 PM
I really liked Continentals and the Hankooks aren't bad either. I had experience with sumi's once and I think they are great tires for just a regular commuter car, nothing more.

Upchuck
04-16-12, 10:05 AM
Went with the Sumitomo tires! I must say after driving for awhile on these has been great! The ride improvement is night and day over the yokohama's they replaced, much more quiet and smoother ride for $400 less