Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Hennessey Cts-v being loaded aggressively

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  chopmeat 
#1 ·
I really don't know what to make of this, but you guys should take a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kIgx3tsx6Y

Seems as though it's not his car so he doesn't really care too much how he loads the car up. Interesting to say the least.

#8 ·
I transport cars for a living and that is why I stay so busy I have a 3/4 car trailer that has lots of room between cars. I loaded a lowered c6 with a 408ci and f1 and nos 1000rwhp and sat on the ground and I had no isues and my trailer is steper. This guy could not drive. But I do have a c5 with a 600+ lift cam that helps.

#9 ·
Hitting car in front....fail! Those guys would be paying for the scratches on my V if I saw them do that. Definitely not cool. Why would anyone post a video of a transport mishap anyway, for the owner to find?

Car sounds absolutely sick though.

#12 ·
afaik, most car transportation carriers do not have to report damage that is $500 or less.

it did look like a light 'tap'
assuming there's no front plate and because we're talking about plastic front/rear bumpers, best case scenario is that it's just some light scuffs that can be polised out. In which case/ no action necessary on the guy that just rammed the V into the merc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.