: Stabilitrack Light and traction control light

jeray
03-29-12, 09:38 PM
I just installed my Volant Cold Air Intake, Ram Air Intake and Volant Throttle Body Spacer on my 07 escalade. I installed the Throttle Body Spacer 2 weeks ago and everything was fine. Now that I installed the cold air and ram air intake, I am getting "Service Stabilitrak" and "Service Traction Control." I also plug comp up underneath dash and it said Bank 1 and bank 2 System too lean. I am going to take it to Cadillac in the morning to see what they can do. Anyone with some knowledge on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2007XTSDub
03-29-12, 09:54 PM
Egr hose is off

jeray
03-29-12, 10:24 PM
Egr hose is off

Where is that located? And thank you. I hope it works.

2007XTSDub
03-30-12, 07:21 AM
It runs from the intake tube on the cai to the intake manifold. Black silicon hose.

hcvone
03-30-12, 08:15 AM
We dyno'd tested several t-body spacers and other gas mileage "things" several years ago, most lost hp on the dyno, and t-body sparers were the biggest power robbers, now if you dyno tune with the spacer that can make power

K9Caddy
03-30-12, 08:52 AM
Throttle body spacers do absolutely nothing these day, in todays engines. Actually, you are creating more of a problem of a possible air leak.

In the early 90's, when we actually used a fuel "throttle body" between the intake manifold, the 'spacer' could create more power, by simply acting as a heat shield between the two.

jeray
03-30-12, 07:45 PM
Just a heads up to everyone. Took my escalade to dealer and they fixed the problem. It ended up being a vacuum hose.