: help with offset

trinity1434
03-26-12, 10:36 PM
I just got me a 09 Escalade and I want to get some 26 inch kmc all black sliders. I've been looking for these rims for a week now and have finally found one vendor who has them. They are over priced but I have to get them, can any one tell me who may also have them in stock and also what is the off set I will need for them because i've been getting different answers. I want them to fit perfect with no modifications on my vehicle and what tire size should I get? THANKS

chewboy1
03-27-12, 06:12 PM
I have 26" black Slides on mine and I believe the offset is 30. I think they look, ride, & sit perfectly on my lade BUT you will get some rub at first. Wait a week to see where they are rubbing & then take a heat gun to them & that'll take care of that! Good luck!

----------

I have 26" black Slides on mine and I believe the offset is 30. I think they look, ride, & sit perfectly on my lade BUT you will get some rub at first. Wait a week to see where they are rubbing & then take a heat gun to them & that'll take care of that! Good luck!

305/30/26 is my tire size.