: New V on its way

Moneypenny
03-26-12, 05:51 PM
Hi...

Forum newbie here. This will mark my transition from an Audiworld.com forum user to a Cadillacforums.com forum user, as I am trading in my 2007 Audi RS4 for a 2012 CTS-V Wagon. As my wife said, "Someone was finally crazy enough to build a car just for you." I'm very excited, and hope that this community is as well informed (and perhaps a bit less snarky) than the audiworld folks.

My car is ordered with only one option; the black tri-coat paint. Everything else is stock, and I'm sticking firmly with a manual transmission, thank you very much. Will post pics upon delivery.

I look forward to browsing the forum with regularity in the coming days/weeks/months/years.

Moneypenny

elphil
03-26-12, 06:02 PM
Congrats! I'm sure you will really enjoy it. You have very good taste, or maybe a screw loose, to go with the Wagon.

baabootoo
03-26-12, 06:19 PM
I love the wagon! If they had it when I had gotten mine, i would have ordered one!

Trapspeed
03-27-12, 04:36 PM
Welcome aboard. These are great cars and you'll love it.

cts-v-ette
03-27-12, 04:41 PM
It's not just a wagon, it's a V wagon. I bought the coupe myself.

thebigjimsho
03-27-12, 05:38 PM
That's Vagon...

ChicagoV
03-27-12, 09:08 PM
Welcome... Good choice. I am a year in with wagon after a year with a sedan and I still look for excuses to take the car out. It is definitely the one check that I never mind writing.

Moneypenny
04-10-12, 09:24 PM
Just checked my dealer's website. Lo and behold, it is listing a 6M Vagon, coincidentally spec-ed exactly as I ordered mine. Checked with my rep and she says that this means a VIN has been assigned to my build. Seriously, I don't know how I'm managing to continue waiting. Too excited! :)

Chrispy
04-10-12, 09:30 PM
Congrats I just ordered my manual cts v Wagon last week :)

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-11-12, 09:39 AM
Moneypenny, that's fantastic! Email me anytime at Katie_Lucille@gmexpert.com with your VIN if you ever have future questions about your new ride. (I can provide build codes, warranty info, etc.)

Can't wait to see pics of your new V when it arrives! :)

Katie
Cadillac Customer Service

ekyub
04-12-12, 01:32 AM
RS4 to a V wagon. Both very rare cars which I love! Congrats!