Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Reputable dealers in/near South Jersey for a used V

2K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Purple87SS 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a dealer that is known for having a good reputation for selling used Vs, and knows what they are selling. I see post about "contact Dealer 'X' for a great deal", but that is on new inventory. I've checked Autotrader but I see some Caddy dealer don't utilize it. I would love to avoid the typical stealership games and BS and enjoy the buying process. BTW, I used to sell cars(Nissan) at a very high volume dealer and saw/know the BS people go through when buying a car. Obviously the closer to South Jersey the better, as I have a trade and I'd hate to drive 200 miles one way, to have to drive all the way home, not in a V.

So who can you recommend from first hand experience? Also who are the dealers I should stay away from? Your help is greatly appreciated.

#8 ·
I would also recommend Holman Cadillac. I have repaired interiors for the dealership for the past 10+ years and know many of the employees. I actually bought my black raven 2009 V sedan 6MT there in the middle of January this year. I dealt with Rick Caruso the used car manager and worked out a good deal with him on the car. I also worked on the 2011 black diamond V that you mentioned was there a couple weeks ago. I'll bookmark your post and keep an eye out for you. Let me me know exactly what your looking for and want to spend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.