: Chuckwalla Raceway / Cadillac Challenge Round #2 (This weekend)

Dr. Design
03-22-12, 05:37 PM
We have been very busy getting several cars prepared for the second round of The Cadillac Challenge. This is a big race for those that are participating as it will lead into the invitational event at Vegas next month. By the way, the Vegas event happens to be the same time as Mfest. :lildevil:

We are looking forward to seeing all the Cadillacs on the track again!

http://www.d3cadillac.com/graphics/race/flyer/Chuckwalla%20Flyer_002.jpg

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Motown Cad
03-22-12, 08:19 PM
Oh I hope there is a Cadillac Challenge for the east coast next year! That looks like fun.

Dr. Design
03-22-12, 09:15 PM
Then you will WANT to stay tuned. The event organizers are already in negotiations for an east coast event before the end of THIS YEAR....

Actually if you want to give them your feedback you should contact dex@cadillacrace.com.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Oh I hope there is a Cadillac Challenge for the east coast next year! That looks like fun.

Motown Cad
03-22-12, 11:37 PM
Say no more! I will be emailing dex. So I guess it would behoove us east coasters to get our cars prepped for track duty eh? I'll need to move fast then and get my LS7 clutch in and Pisnuoff's shifter installed. then if that fixes my vibes and lets me down shift, I should be able to attend. Thank you for the heads up!

Then you will WANT to stay tuned. The event organizers are already in negotiations for an east coast event before the end of THIS YEAR....

Actually if you want to give them your feedback you should contact dex@cadillacrace.com.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac